on 26 August 2013
Okay, as with the first book in this series, there were a lot of moments where I thought, 'Really???' And yet I was utterly hooked and so disappointed when I reached the end and realised I had stayed up so late and would not be able to start book 3 until the next day!

As I find with all series, book 2 is so much better than book 1. We're already involved with the characters and the mystery has thickened. I think something this book does really well is it makes you care. I cared what happened to everyone. I cared about Jenna. I also think this book is great because of the emotions surrounding the story of Jenna. It was surprisingly believable, amid such a story line, and I found it both unsettling and moving.

This is a great mix of YA, paranormal romance and horror, without resorting to the typical vampire slant. It's genuinely creepy, but also lighthearted and humorous, and most of all, I really want to know what on earth is going on. Onto book 3!
on 23 May 2013
Another gripping read in the series.
Sometimes the second book in a series can lag slightly, not so with Uncertainty. I found this book as un-put-downable as the first in the series, Gravity.

I liked Ariel's relationship with her friends (and her enemies!). And I'm interested to see how it all pans out with Henry.
on 11 May 2013
Abigail Boyd keeps readers gripped till the very end. Initially the plot may seem derivative of other young adult novels, but all of a sudden the pace changes and we are left to wonder what happens next. I will definitely be indulging in the remainder of the series.
on 4 March 2013
So this is only the beginning! Really enjoyed the second book. The pace moves along well and not too much gore. Feel like I now know the characters and look forward to what happens next.
VINE VOICEon 12 August 2014
Really good book. Exciting storyline and great characters. Obviously meant for YA audience, but I'm 49 and thoroughly enjoying this series.
on 19 June 2013
Loved this as much as the first in the series, cannot wait to read on age find out what is really going on in hell!
on 18 July 2013
wow what a great series was captivated from first page and just had to keep reading not a book you can put down.
on 14 February 2013
A great follow up from the first had b gripped can't wait to read the next book hope it's just as good x
on 8 April 2013
Loved this as much as the first keeps me on the edge of my seat would highly recommend to anyone
on 8 September 2014