5.0 out of 5 stars A reassuring read
This book was recommended to me after I was concerned my little one seemed to be regressing in terms of sleep and had me questioning if I should keep breast feeding or look to start weaning as he seemed fussy and unsatisfied. Reading in The Wonder Weeks about the patterns of fussy behaviour that trend before a developmental leap helped me understand what my baby was going...
Published 3 months ago by Hannah T

3.0 out of 5 stars repetitive
I bought the books with possibly too high hopes but in the end I am quite disappointed.
The book is useful in order to understand that little ones go through different phases and growth spurts. Obviously the authors can't tell you exactly when they occur, so all weeks are possible 'wonder weeks'... Each time they describe how you can recognise one of those special...
Published 7 months ago by Elisa

‹ Previous | 1 2 321 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars I found this book very helpful in helping to cope ..., 17 Nov. 2014
I found this book very helpful in helping to cope as a parent through the 'stormy periods' when your baby is very unsettled and upset. Offers practical tips and reassurance that these periods are linked to your baby's development. I found this level of understanding valuable, particularly through the new born period which no one prepares you for!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Oct. 2014
Great, was recommended by a friend, really helped in the early days of being a new mum

5.0 out of 5 stars Great resource but you can buy the app for a few quid, 27 Jan. 2015
This was the best book I bought as a first time mum. Had not realised there is an app for the wonder weeks which was only a fraction of the cost - I use the app calendar quite often. The book does go into greater detail and is really a good reference and insightful reading for any first time parent.

5.0 out of 5 stars A 'must read', 15 July 2014
This review is from: The Wonder Weeks (Kindle Edition)
A book that can give you peace of mind during those difficult and challenging times; providing reassurance and getting you all excited about new developments to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you only buy one baby book, buy this one!, 14 July 2014
If you're only going to buy one baby book, get this one. It makes perfect sense and my little one really goes through each leap at the time they say he should. Some useful games to play and tips to try. Worth getting. There is also an ipad app which is good but this goes into more detail.

4.0 out of 5 stars An interesting insight into the development of little minds, 8 July 2014
I loved using The Wonder Weeks to help explain why my child was being so difficult! It really helped me understand what she was going through. I found the timing was slightly off at times and she would go through her leaps earlier than they say but that aside if you are interested in understanding how your child is seeing the world then read this book. I also got the android app.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book to track your baby's mental development, 24 Jun. 2014
This book is amazing in telling parents about developmental leaps and how the baby's behavior changes during those periods. So far the book has been spot on. I highly recommend it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 9 Jun. 2014
Useful book to give an insight to what is going on
But wordy - difficult to dip in & out of!

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have!!!, 5 Jun. 2014
This review is from: The Wonder Weeks (Kindle Edition)
Just can't believe how many things I read I found familiar with what's been happening with our baby... I could have ticked off all the things it commented on without me actually realising until reading it how relevant all those changes and signs were to us as well! It has really put my mind at rest knowing that all those seemingly unusual things are actually normal development changes... I have been recommending this book to all my mummy friends too...!

4.0 out of 5 stars Informative and very useful, 24 May 2014
This review is from: The Wonder Weeks (Kindle Edition)
Helps explain those sudden changes in little ones behaviour, which takes some of the anxiety out of parenthood! Definitely recommended.

‹ Previous | 1 2 321 | Next ›