5.0 out of 5 stars Helps us to understand what our little one is going through
This book has helped us to be a lot more sympathetic towards our little one when a "jump" is on the horizon. Instead of asking always "what is wrong?" … we are able to review where he is in his growth stage and actually realise that he is tackling some pretty serious development. Recommend!
Published 7 months ago by Aurora

3.0 out of 5 stars Good if you need reassurance, but........
This book helped me with Baby no 2. We had just got to one of those stages where she was crying all the time and I had no idea what to do about it! Believe me there are several in the 1st year.

Published 2 months ago by Corinna

5.0 out of 5 stars Helps us to understand what our little one is going through, 12 Jan 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Good if you need reassurance, but........, 8 Jun 2014
This review is from: The Wonder Weeks (Kindle Edition)

After reading it I felt a lot better as it did reassure me that I wasnt the terrible Mother I thought I was, but when you read the whole book you will soon see what a cop out it is. Basically if your child is whingey, clingy, etc at any stage its because they are going through an important development stage. This book absolves you of all blame and tells you that you just need to keep your head down and carry on. Ummm!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book I've read in baby development., 26 Aug 2014
Excellent book, can not recommend it enough!!!! Its NOT one of those books that tell you how to raise your baby and makes you panic when you realise that is not how you've been doing it and makes you doubt yourself when those things dont work for your baby.
It is really insightful into the workings of babies minds and helps you tune in to how your baby is feeling and all the little developmental milestones your baby goes through, things you may even miss or not realise. Also packed with great ideas to help you play and develop your babies new skills.
Really is a must read for every new mummy :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars A 'must read', 15 July 2014
This review is from: The Wonder Weeks (Kindle Edition)
A book that can give you peace of mind during those difficult and challenging times; providing reassurance and getting you all excited about new developments to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have!!!, 5 Jun 2014
This review is from: The Wonder Weeks (Kindle Edition)
Just can't believe how many things I read I found familiar with what's been happening with our baby... I could have ticked off all the things it commented on without me actually realising until reading it how relevant all those changes and signs were to us as well! It has really put my mind at rest knowing that all those seemingly unusual things are actually normal development changes... I have been recommending this book to all my mummy friends too...!

4.0 out of 5 stars Informative and very useful, 24 May 2014
This review is from: The Wonder Weeks (Kindle Edition)
Helps explain those sudden changes in little ones behaviour, which takes some of the anxiety out of parenthood! Definitely recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating insight into baby development, 15 May 2014
This review is from: The Wonder Weeks (Kindle Edition)
This book has really helped me understand what my baby is going through and why he's so moody and not sleeping well. I don't know how I'd have coped without this understanding!

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 9 May 2014
This review is from: The Wonder Weeks (Kindle Edition)
Really interesting book. Helps explain the developmental leaps and changes your baby/toddler goes through and explains why they are fussy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby brain development made easy!, 24 April 2014
This review is from: The Wonder Weeks (Kindle Edition)
Brilliant book. Completely describes each stage of brain development from a lay persons perspective. Gives real examples of how each stage will change baby's behaviour and functions. Invaluable to help you fathom the rapid changes in baby's responses to his/her world and why routines or problems can pop up out of nowhere! Reassuring, easy read and kindle version great for in the go reading.

5.0 out of 5 stars All parents should buy this book, 20 April 2014
Sooo worth having for peace of mind. Great to have some idea what the little mite is going through. Really helps to give you a better perspective of your baby's development and how to help them.

The Wonder Weeks