5.0 out of 5 stars Red Cherry lashes.
Published 20 months ago by Jessica Fairnie

3.0 out of 5 stars very big
Published 14 months ago by Bethany

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Red Cherry lashes., 12 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Red Cherry 100% Human Hair Eyelashes #102 (Misc.)
These lashes are amasing. Red cherry have so many different styles to choose from and I find that the human hair lashes are much easier to apply and are a better fit - not need to cut down to size. This particular set #102 were very bold but still looked natural because of their whispy look. They made my eyes pop and I recieve so many compliments whenever I wear them. However, I wouldnt recommend this style to someone who has never worn eyelashes before or wears minimal makeup as they are very loud. Definitely buying these from now on. Great value for an amasing product.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 30 April 2013
This review is from: Red Cherry 100% Human Hair Eyelashes #102 (Misc.)
Quality of lashes is really important to me. And these lashes are amazing I loved it and delivery is superb. I will order again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dramatic thick and amazing !, 3 April 2013
This review is from: Red Cherry 100% Human Hair Eyelashes #102 (Misc.)
Love these so much! Would say that Red Cherry and Amazing Shine are my new fav eyelash brands! Forget about the pricey ones!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!!, 16 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Red Cherry 100% Human Hair Eyelashes #102 (Misc.)
These eyelashes are absolutely fabulous! They're glamourous and easy to put on but feel really light and fluttery! The length and shape of them is my favourite, they're just absolutely gorgeous! I'll most certainly be ordering these again and sticking too these!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE these lashes, 15 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Red Cherry 100% Human Hair Eyelashes #102 (Misc.)
These are good quality lashes which can be used again and again #102 are grreat for a night out so perfect for me

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful., 18 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Red Cherry 100% Human Hair Eyelashes #102 (Misc.)
Beautiful lashes, they do look huge in the packaging but when on they aren't as big as they look. I've had lots of compliments with these lashes. Well worth the money, they are lighter than most lashes and do take a while to get used to if you're a first time wearer. But I will be buying my eye lashes from this seller from now on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 21 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Red Cherry 100% Human Hair Eyelashes #102 (Misc.)
I absolutely love these lashes, i would not consider wearing any others. I wear them everyday and they are still in great condition.

3.0 out of 5 stars very big, 20 Feb. 2014
Bethany (lincolnshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Red Cherry 100% Human Hair Eyelashes #102 (Misc.)
I was not expecting them to be this long! They do look good for a night out but I would only reccomened these if you want a seriously dramatic look, but for a dramatic look they do look great, doesn't come with glue which is not a big problem but glue is normally preferable? Also you have to take care when applying them and taking them off as lashes can fall out if your a but rough. I would reccomend but not for casual wear, also delivery came fairly quick which is always a bonus.

1.0 out of 5 stars Stupidly long, 15 Dec. 2013
Nice quality.
WAY TOO BIG they actually look ridiculous on you and I really regret getting these. Unless you want EXTREMELY long eyelashes (I'm talking touching your eyebrows) then I would not recommend to anybody.
Disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars MY FAV LASHES, 6 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Red Cherry 100% Human Hair Eyelashes #102 (Misc.)
i love these red-cherry lashes, ever since i discovered them months ago, ive been a devoted customer since, they look natural and arnt uniform so dont look to plastic and fake, this paticular one is very full and a good length deffo recommend!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›