4.0 out of 5 stars very useful, 29 Nov 2012
This review is from: British Sign Language Level one Receptive Practice DVD NEW!! (Office Product)
Delivered the very next day though it said 3 to 5 days delivery time. I am on level one BSL. I got this as we are starting to have basic conversations in lessons and wanted to be able to practice at home. This is a little quick in places, and uses language we have not covered yet, but I am now starting to understand most of the conversations on the DVD, though I have not seen all of them yet. It is too fast for me to practice along with the signers at the moment, but I have found that it is just as important to watch conversations and understand them. It is good that conversations are done without subtitles at first and then you can watch with subtitles afterwards if you chose to do so. Also, as with all these DVDs, there are regional variations to consider. The one bug bare, as with the other Twinklefingers DVDs, is the timelines, they are very sensitve and you can not rewind easily to the last spelling and ultimatly end up 5 spellings back. This technical issue let it down and so this is why it only gets 4 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars my 3rd by twinklefingers, 23 April 2014
excellent learning tool this DVD as really helped me with my studies. I recommend to anyone it's well worth the money