Size: Medium (8-10 Inch)|Colour: Black|Change

on 9 May 2014
My 8 year old chipped the bone on his ankle and pulled ligaments, he was desperate to get back to goalkeeping as soon as he was out of his hospital boot. He wore this brace for school daily and started back at football soon after. It has been about 11 weeks now since his accident and he only wears this for football now and he finds it very comfortable.

The brace stopped him going over on his ankle when it was still healing and also let him carry on with his passion of football.

He feels very well supported and confident it wont happen again.

I would recommend this for anyone needing support after an injury or for a weak ankle.
on 30 November 2013
be very careful about the sizing- I have size 6.5 feet and went for a small and it still is too big really, I have to pull the laces so tight the sides nearly overlap. Does the job for skating and karate after repeated sprains.
on 8 December 2013
Have an ankle which tends to 'go' due to several previous ligament tears. I decided I needed a more substantial support than the usual. This is excellent. Gives you confidence, is comfortable and works. I felt my ankle go whilst wearing it recently and this prevented an injury - so worth every penny. Worn over the sock but nothing to stop you putting another sock over it if you don't want it on show. Don't play competitive football anymore so don't know what it would be like in that sort of stressfull environment but would certainly be more protection than the usual elasticated ankle supports.
on 14 August 2014
This does a job, and does it ok. The binding at the back and front have started to rip and iv only worn it twice. For the price i was hoping for a bit more as i have another ankle brace from pound land and thats lasted longer than this.
on 8 June 2014
I bought two of of these. After wearing them while playing football about 3 times, the holes where the laces go through started to wear. After about 10 or so games, the holes have broken and several holes have become one big hole.

Not impressed. Nowhere near as good as the slightly more expensive Mueller ones I had that lasted for years.
on 1 August 2013
I never trusted this products, either they were too soft, or they were too thick, basiclly the ones that fitted good didn't offer enough support, the ones that did weren't slimmer enough to fit the shoe. This one is different, the process of getting it on the foot is a little tough but the end result couldn't be better, i have an ankle injury that limits my ability to play football, but this product helped me a lot in overcoming that disability, usually i ended up feeling a lot of pain the day after the game, but no more, and the fitting in the shoe which is tight is very good. Definitely a recomendation.
on 23 July 2013
Great when I first used it, gave me loads of support on a very weak ankle that I have gone over on badly a number of times.

I used it every Monday night for football and then every Tuesday and Thursday for rugby training. Within about 2 weeks it had started to fall apart at the lace holes so i returned it and the exact same thing happened with the second one, I won't be buying this again!
on 2 November 2014
Lace holes need to be reinforced as I have used this twice and the laces have ripped through the holes.... very poor design lets this product down..
on 10 April 2013
very good quality. comfortable and just like an ankle brace should be. I would recomend it to anyone who has ankle weakness
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 October 2014
Poor fit. Too long in heel arch and tight around calf. Asked for which size to get but wrong on all accounts