on 30 November 2013
This product is superb! It came well before the estimated delivery date and was well packaged. This cream gives a sharp, crisp frosting effect and is so much easier (and cleaner) than sand blasting. Highly recommend this product and seller. Thank you!
on 26 January 2015
This product does exactly what I expected it to do and I have no issues with the product itself. However when the cream arrived it had leaked inside the packaging so when I took it out the cream got all over my hands. Having read up prior to my purchase I knew that this can be very dangerous as it contains strong chemicals that can cause skin irritation and even serious burns if not treated immediately. I feel that if you are a seller of such items you should be careful to package them appropriately and safely. Thankfully no serious harm occurred this time but please be mindful opening it for the first time
on 1 March 2016
What fun stuff! Having bought a Cricut Explore machine and trying all sorts of things with the machine, I just knew I had to get some of this etching cream from Jacksons Art. I didn't bother with small bottles, buying slightly bigger works out cheaper in the long run, so if you do plan on using it often enough, I'd say go large. I'm not sure how often I will use it, or how long the shelf life is, but use it I shall.
Followed the instructions, trying to keep it from going under the vinyl is a task on its own, tricky on non-flat surfaces. Requires decent sticky vinyl. Once I stuck my cutout template down, I just dabbed it on trying to make sure I didn't rub any under places where there might be creases, taking care not to get it anywhere else. (Not easy, you can see where I messed up the 'I' in one of the images, but it's fine as is) ... Waited 10 to 15 minutes, then a good rinse under cold water, peel off vinyl, and jobs done. Simple as that!
I'm pretty impressed with the results and what it can do. 10/10 would buy again!
review image review image
on 3 July 2015
It's hard to leave a glass down in my house without the risk of me etching it! Love this product, so easy to use, great results!
on 16 September 2015
Best etching cream! I have made many lovely gifts with this brand. The only thing I haven't been able to etch is Pyrex.
on 20 August 2015
Great product and easy to use. The results aren't perfect each time but still a good option for etching by hand.
on 22 January 2015
Arrived in excellent time but seemed to have been leaking. Have yet to try it out.
on 28 May 2015
Thank you very much:) Everything was great (i mean the package, time:) THANKS!!!!
on 25 November 2014
Excellent product will be getting some more in the nrar future
on 4 January 2016
Great product with brilliant results! Very happy!