5.0 out of 5 stars I love em
Published on 1 Mar. 2013 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Look Strong and Nice & Long
They will last a long time I think but they are quite thick and wouldn't go the eyelets on my boots. I had to chop the ends to get them through and then had problem with them fraying on the ends and the material working down when I tried to pull through. They are now on the boots so hopefully I won't need to have to take them out again. Beware though!
Published 2 months ago by suzieemm

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I love em, 1 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Grafters Strong 140cm Pair of Boot / Shoe Laces - Black (Shoes)
I bought two pairs of these great laces as my last ones gave up the ghost and snapped on me whilst I was at work which didn't help and so far they have held up really well my item arrived appropriately packaged and I quickly fitted them to my work boots as in my job I have to walk fast which places my laces under a lot of strain wear and tear because my boots have these metal hooks at the top where you tie the laces together so I was expecting them to be cut through awhile back as I've had these laces a little while now and they are still going strong and I've always got a spare pair just in case so I absolutely love em they are great value for money they look great and they tie up really well and can easily recommend these to anyone if they want good solid dependable long lasting laces that's worth the money big thumbs up from me to seller and amazon thank you

4.0 out of 5 stars Boot laces, 12 Aug. 2013
Great laces,very strong,good length,very inexpensive really happy with this product,will buy those again in the future,quick delivery,well done,thank you,once again....

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 10 Aug. 2013
Turned up in a couple of days and used to replace my catepillar laces that for some reason had shredded. Boots now look tidy again!!

The are nicely made and fairly strong cant say much more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Laces, 20 Aug. 2013
The laces themselves seem pretty good, and they will probably last for a while. They also arrived very quickly, about a day or so after I placed the order - it is just a shame I got the length wrong and so they are too short; but that's my fault - hence the rating.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 14 Feb. 2013
These are quality boot laces at a very good price, will without doubt be using this company again and again and again

3.0 out of 5 stars Look Strong and Nice & Long, 17 Jan. 2015
suzieemm (Brighton, East Sussex) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, 22 April 2014
Very strong laces...ideal for boots and by the looks of them, they will last a long time. Worth the buy!!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellant, 14 April 2014
I am happy with this very quick and prompt service the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dogs back 1234567890

5.0 out of 5 stars good laces, 5 April 2014
Good length and very durable for work boots bought for my husband and have come back to buy more as they are brilliant for the price

5.0 out of 5 stars Good item., 13 Feb. 2014
Stella MN "VWGolf" (Nottingham United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Difficult to think of what to say about a pair of laces for my walking boots. They seem fine so far.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›