on 8 December 2013
I purchased a 50 pack of these and was suitable impressed by their quality. I left a relevant 5 star review. On the strength of that purchase I ordered 100 more with a view to gradually "sleeve" all my lp collection.
The material strength seems to be as good but there could be a problem with the seams in this batch. They tear very easily and so far 6 sleeves have failed along their seam(s) when inserting a lp for the first time. I've only fitted 6 lps to date and used 12 sleeves, that's a 50% failure rate. I know it can't be operator error because I used the previous 50 without a hitch.
Therefore not such a glowing review this time!
on 1 May 2013
Very good product arrived on time and better than they described actually as they will easily take a double album with enough plast ic to still protect the edges.I will buy more soon.
on 2 April 2013
These sleeves are perfect for storing your valuable vinyl. I've tried other products and they didn't match the gauge or visible quality - of these ones. The others suffered from 'yellowing' too - these are transparent and solid - with a little extra surface area to protect the open edges. Will definitely buy more.
on 14 January 2013
easier to use than the 250 gauge, holds it's shape better and protects the record better. records slide in and out of the storage cabinet easier and are nice quality, have since brought more to cover all my records.
on 29 April 2013
Dispatched and delivered very quick! Impressed.

Highly recommended for protecting your vinyl's. Individually they are all of a high quality and I think they will last a long time
on 15 June 2013
These protective vinyl sleeves are fit for purpose but nowhere near as good quality or as transparent as those I bought to protect my original vinyl albums in the 1970s and 1980s. That quality just doesn't seem to be available any more, presumably simply to keep the price seemingly reasonable.

The various sellers of this product offer them at prices which are broadly the same when taking varying postage from £5.99 to free into account, which can be misleading to those who are mathematically challenged (like my wife) and means that you are not getting the bargain you may think.
on 17 March 2014
These didn't arrive next day with Prime because DPD employ useless drivers at the weekends... That said, when they did arrive two days later, these are OK, but not quite to the standard of the ones you used to be able to buy. In some ways they're better because they take up less 'thickness' on your shelf. However they're very slightly opaque and more of a heavy plastic bag than the thicker covers LP's used to be kept in in record shops. Wouldn't mind if they were 8p, but 16p is quite steep for the quality.
on 14 March 2014
Seemed thinner than sleeves I'm used to (I have no idea what '450 gauge' means). That's hardly pertinent though because all they're meant to do is protect the LP covers from rubbing against each other and me accidentally dropping mayonnaise on them. I was pleasantly surprised by the fact that they fit even my fattest albums (such as Gay Blades' "Ghosts") without a hitch, unlike some sleeves I've tried previously. Probably going to order another batch soon.
on 15 March 2016
I'm keeping buying that product even if sometimes it's too big for a simple 12" or a bit too small for a double 12" gatefold but i can't live without. I really feel that my vinyls are really well protected in these covers. A bit pricey though but that's the price you have to pay for quality products i guess.
on 14 May 2014
Read the reviews and while they were mixed I thought these would be pretty good. They are fine for single albums and thin doubles but too small for gate sleeve double albums. I don't think they are very strong at the opening a couple of mine have split already

See one answered question