5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the back after a long day at work
Published on 2 Aug 2012 by Burriwi

This is quite a good product but it's difficult to get it to lie straight under your body. However, you can really feel your core muscles working.
Published 2 months ago by m

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the back after a long day at work, 2 Aug 2012
I had attended pilates classes and used a half foam roller. I was really keen to practice at home, so ordered this product. I was a bit nervous about getting the right size, but this was absolutely perfect for me (at 5'3" the roller goes from the top of my head down to the base of my spine), and have used it to iron out the niggles in my back simply by lying on top of the roller with my feet drawn up towards my body.

You can really feel the difference after 5 minutes or so - it stretches out your shoulders and shoulder blades and realigns your spine, so that all the curves feel that they're back in the right place after a day sat in the office. Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Physique Foam Roller (half round), 5 Jan 2013
Foam Rollers are often used in Pilates classes - my reason for using it is to help with low back pain. Not the most comfortable item to lay on but gives the spine support, whilst if moving arms and legs slowly off the ground makes the core muscles work in order to keep balance, eg the stronger core muscles become, the more the spine is supported.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great kit, 8 Mar 2014
I Use this with pilates clients fantastic value, good quality item, quite squishy so comfortable for spine when laying on top to do abdominal work. Recommend, thanks

3.0 out of 5 stars This is quite a good product but it's difficult to get it to lie ..., 28 Sep 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Nov 2014
Good price and quick delivery

1.0 out of 5 stars Foam roller, 14 July 2013
Misnomer as clearly does not roll and half roll is confusing as a term to understand for a novice athlete

Vitalpyhsio - Foam Roller PE material