5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product!!!!
Its a Great product, i made the trip a 1200km trip with our baby, and it was amazing! Really worth its money and the best option
Published on 18 May 2013 by Avel Papadopoulos

3.0 out of 5 stars not worth the price
I have an 18 month old daughter, and have used this seat for about 6 months.
My neighbor and co-worker praised this seat so much that I bought it despite the price difference for our primary car.
bought a cheap britax for the other car, and the britax is better.
cons:
Published 9 months ago by yael

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product!!!!, 18 May 2013
This review is from: Maxi Cosi Tobi Group 1 Car Seat (Intense Red) (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great car seat!, 4 Aug. 2013
Great car seat, already 600kms slept:) Easy to fix, very comfortable and nice color. Will buy next group too. Thank you

3.0 out of 5 stars not worth the price, 6 Aug. 2014
I have an 18 month old daughter, and have used this seat for about 6 months.
bought a cheap britax for the other car, and the britax is better.
cons:
1. serious pain to install (my husband is an engineer and hasn't had trouble with any of our previous chairs, but ended up needing our neighbors help and it took the two of them a while to get it done)
2. the straps often get stuck which makes it hard to loosen. since you are supposed to loosen it every time you take the child out and then retighten it when you strap them in- that is a significant disatvantage.
3. seat gets very hot in the sun. (granted, I am not sure how this compares to the britax)

pros:
1. seems to be well padded and comfortable when not hot out
2. she can look out the window.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, good looking and it fits!!, 29 Dec. 2014
Perfect, fits in all the family cars. But we bought it for the Porsche really. My husband has a Carrera 4s and this fits easily in the back. But tight when there's a passenger as they have to sit right forward to make space for an 18+ yr olds legs but it looks the part and I often look at my little girl in it asleep and think, wow if only they made them in adult sizes!! 😋

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 11 Dec. 2012
This is the 3rd Maxi Cosi I have bought for Grandchildren and would certainly recommend it. I particularly liked the updated seat belt release feature with the latest purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars Seat not as comfortable as I saw in the showroom, 28 Mar. 2014
I checked this seat at MP and ordered online. The seat cushioning is not the same as the one I saw in the showroom. Recline position is not really suited for the baby to sleep. I am not sure if other reclinable seats are any better.

However, my 10 month old baby is happy on it compared to the old backward facing seat I had, hence kept it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 19 Mar. 2014
Really like this car seat, easy to fit and feels very safe and sturdy my daughter loves to sit in it.. Great idea too that u can recline to different positions for the child to sleep etc..

4.0 out of 5 stars sleep saver, 16 Feb. 2014
safe top quality bit of kit,variable setting to suit all inquisitive eyes,no more crying when you stop at traffic lights!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality seat, 26 Oct. 2014
Excellent.......My grandson loves it, I think

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Aug. 2014