5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and very effective........
This Armband is a really great product and at the price of £2.95 (30/08/2012) that the Amazon Marketplace seller 'King of Flash' are offering it at is a genuine bargain.

I use mine for cycling, but have also used it for jogging, and can report that it holds the iPhone firmly in place so that you are not constantly worrying about it falling off. and it is also...
Published on 30 Aug. 2012 by IOWBOY

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for running
Good fit,comfortable when running . Finding a bit tricky to swipe lock on phone through plastic screen . Overall quite happy .arrived promptly .
Published 14 months ago by Paula Blackman

‹ Previous | 136 37 3857 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Ipod Arm bend, 29 Aug. 2012
Amit Gupta (Southampton) - See all my reviews
This review is from: iPhone 4 4S Strong ArmBand Case Cover For SPORTS GYM BIKE CYCLE JOGGING, Tie Phone With Your Arm - by KING OF FLASH (Misc.)
I bought this to hold my ipod touch while i cycle to work every day. Its quite well made and do not feel cheap. Design is really clever. I can acces all the control on my ipod and it stays on the arm. I must add that i have thin arms and this fit perfectly.
happy with the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, 29 Aug. 2012
Mr. M. S. Teasdale "Mike" (The NE) - See all my reviews
This is one of the best value products I have ever bought. The case is a good fit and holds your phone securely. The arm band is also secure. There are gaps in the casing for the headphone socket, volume buttons, speakers and charging port.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant armband., 24 Aug. 2012
Ordered this armband as it had great reviews and was just what I was looking for. It is perfect and holds my phone really well while I'm running.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT!, 20 Aug. 2012
Item fits my iPhone 4s perfectly! This is amazing value for money. I own one of the Griffin ones (that cost me £15) - and although that is lighter and handles seat a little better, this fits the iPhone 4 better and gives a clearer view of the screen. Unless you are covering big miles and sweating like mad, there is no need to spend anymore! This product is excellent for the money - thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Iphone armband, 18 Aug. 2012
Hi great product
Holds the phone securely in place great for gym
Minor criticism I had to take my phone out of its protective case.
But bargain at this price

5.0 out of 5 stars ... handle bars as a phone holder and works way better than an actual phone bracket, 5 Aug. 2014
RiSKOSD (Worcrester, UK) - See all my reviews
I have this wrapped round my bike handle bars as a phone holder and works way better than an actual phone bracket. Brilliant and used daily for a few weeks with no issues, well put together. Not waterproof though as its not sealed. Also the popper is fine but would prefer velcro on the next one.

2.0 out of 5 stars did not work for me, 24 Dec. 2014
No idea what law of physics will make it stay on the shoulder without blocking the blood flow to the hand.
It is not soft, I had to heat it with hair drier to make iPhone fit for the first time. And it broke at the end anyway.
I felt relief the day I threw it away.

2.0 out of 5 stars For normal size arms only - not for gym guys, 8 Aug. 2014
K. Spivey (London, UK) - See all my reviews
As was noted by other reviewers - this fits standard size arms. Bought it for my partner who has big arms and it doesn't fit. Luckily I only paid a few quid for it so happy to chuck it into the charity bin. I suppose if you are a slimmer guy like me then it will fit.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product but too large for me, 4 Aug. 2014
Arrived quickly and seems good quality. Unfortunately the arm strap is too wide for my arm and even at the tightest it's still quite slack so it tends to fall down my arm whilst using it. Would be fine though if you had larger biceps than me.. Which wouldn't be hard.

4.0 out of 5 stars Much better than carrying phone in my pocket whilst walking but ..., 7 Oct. 2014
Much better than carrying phone in my pocket whilst walking but I wish the front bit were somehow cut out so I could operate it whilst it is in the carrier. Sometimes I stop off at my daughters on my walk and then I have to get the phone out put it back on again.

‹ Previous | 136 37 3857 | Next ›