5.0 out of 5 stars So handy
Toilet lights broke was handy for the kids. If we need anything from the shed its brightness helps us find what we need.
Published 20 months ago by sf nixon

3.0 out of 5 stars Weak light
The light given off is weak and the battery doesn't last very long. Also the sticky pad is not dependable.
Published 19 months ago by Margaret Scott

5.0 out of 5 stars These are really good, 25 Mar 2014
RockDesk (Dublin, Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lifemax 2-Way Light Wand (Kitchen & Home)
I bought 2 of these for a dressing table which is built into wardrobes, so it can be a bit dark. I think these are great, they give great light. The only issue I have, (and this isn't enough to drop the rating) is that because the base and the light are 2 separate pieces, I need to hold the wand with one hand and turn it off with the other, otherwise the wand would move out of the holder. Not really a big problem for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 10 Mar 2014
This review is from: Lifemax 2-Way Light Wand (Kitchen & Home)
This is exactly what I needed. It's compact, fits together well and the bulbs are nice and bright, it gives enough light for the whole room

5.0 out of 5 stars 2 years on review, 5 Feb 2014
This review is from: Lifemax 2-Way Light Wand (Kitchen & Home)
Hello - I have 2 units and have had mine 2 years now and only changed batteries once. I do use rechargeable batteries so a little saving on that side. I usually use mine magnetically attached to the underside of our 3 seater swing seat canopy, which gives us enough light to use in the evenings next to an open fire or the chiminea. Great product, if only it came with a PIR, life would be perfect, but the simple push button is fine as well as not that lazy as to not be able to press it yet.

4.0 out of 5 stars lifemax 2 way light wand, 13 Jan 2014
This review is from: Lifemax 2-Way Light Wand (Kitchen & Home)
very good quality and the adhesive was very strong, could be stuck anywhere, in kitchen, my son now has one on his headboard.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 10 Jan 2014
This review is from: Lifemax 2-Way Light Wand (Kitchen & Home)
Put behind my crystals on glass shelves. They are big enough to light up the crystals, but neat enough not to look ugly

1.0 out of 5 stars Basically just Cr4p, 10 Dec 2013
Dr. J. TOBIAS (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lifemax 2-Way Light Wand (Kitchen & Home)
this is cheap , nasty and rubbish...avoid it like the plague....buy cheap, buy twice....stick to proper kit like surefire torches

5.0 out of 5 stars Lifemax light wand, 27 May 2013
Mrs. M. A. Snaith "Margaret Snaith" (Silloth-on-Solway. U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lifemax 2-Way Light Wand (Kitchen & Home)
This is splendid, specially since you don't need an electician to user it. I would recommend it as a very convenient light source.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, but has it's flaws., 29 April 2013
C. Storey "Tif" (Burnley, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lifemax 2-Way Light Wand (Kitchen & Home)
I have a techie box containing cables, connectors and all sorts of bits and pieces under a desk which is hidden from the rooms main light source. I found i was taking far too much time rummaging through this box trying to find a specific item, and so decided to buy this to mount on a metal strip to give me light when needed.

The light is nice, bright and wide to give me good viewing light. The on/off button however is located on the side of the wand which means it takes two hands to turn it on - one to hold the light secure whilst the other turns it on. Not a big con, but could have been designed better to push against the light instead of from the side.

Good quality overall though, would recommend.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor and dull, 12 April 2013
This review is from: Lifemax 2-Way Light Wand (Kitchen & Home)
We received the three wands we ordered and were initially pleased however once batteries were installed it was soon clear that the description had rather exaggerated how bright they were. Once installed under our wall kitchen cabinets the light emitted is dull to say the least. Also I have now resorted to hot gluing them to the undersides of the cupboards after they repeatedly fell off.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Stickability, 11 Mar 2013
B. A. Valente - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lifemax 2-Way Light Wand (Kitchen & Home)
Failed to stick on underside of kitchen units. Insufficient light. Not fit for purpose in my opinion. Just discarded them

Lifemax 2-Way Light Wand