5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, brilliant colors, easy to wear
I have a 10 month baby who started swiming classes and this seemed to be perfect to keep his body warm. I bought it following the reviews although there were similar models and cheaper options. When I received the package it looks high quality at first sight.
Published 9 months ago by M. Ceria

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks lovely
This looks lovely on but it doesn't look that comfortable. I have quite a chubby baby and it looks like it digs in a little around the legs. She fell asleep in it so it must be ok. It kept her nice and warm so I would recommend it.
Published 1 month ago by Mr. J. Bradbury

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, brilliant colors, easy to wear, 16 Oct 2013
M. Ceria (España) - See all my reviews
Its very easy to wear, the colors are brilliant and the baby moves freely (I've choosen the Aqua nemo model).
My baby is 72 cms height and weights 8,3 kilos. I choose the 6-12 months size and it fits perfectly thanks to one of the reviews that recommended to choose acording the weight.
(I was in doubt if choosing the following size would be better) but there's room enough for the following months.
Regarding the delivery I received it in the estimated date perfectly packaged.
Now I understand the awards that this item has obtained.

4.0 out of 5 stars Would buy again, 18 Mar 2014
Great product for keeping baby warm in the pool and material is good for grip to keep tight hold of baby and no slipping. The only down side was the Velcro straps on the shoulders are really strong and when you pull them apart it pulls at the seams of the wetsuit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 13 Mar 2014
Mrs. J. Webbon "online Shopper" (UK East Sussex) - See all my reviews
quick delivery baby 18mths she is tiny but it keeps her in the pool for longer as she love it. It will most likely fit until she is two and a half. easy to put on and take off for shower. Would recommend good quality product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Joanna S, 2 Mar 2012
Love this. We were advised that babies cannot swim in less than 33 degrees without a wetsuit so bought this for a 30 degree pool nearby. Wasn't sure if it would work as arms and legs are bare, but her little body was toasty warm after the swim and there were no complaints in the cooler water as a result. We did notice a little chaffing by her neck after the swim so be sure to secure it well so it doesn't ride up and do keep an eye out to ensure that the neckline doesn't irritate your little one when they are swimming. A great buy and a good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars great must have, 19 April 2014
Great easy to get on and off keeps baby warm a must have item for you and for baby good value

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little suit, 12 April 2014
Fits well, good price, does job well. Baby can be in pool for 30 mins, longer than without and still be warm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, 25 Feb 2014
Can't recommend this enough - I love it. It keeps my son warmer in the water while he splashes around, and makes him nice and 'grippy' so I don't worry about dropping a slippery baby. I'll definitely be buying the next size up when he outgrows this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars recomended by swimming coach absolutly brilliant 1 warmer baby girl, 18 Feb 2014
our little girl loves her swimming. the pool is heated by the end of the lesson she was freezing the tutor told us about this product and suggested looking into one for her. since she has been using it we can tell she is warmer and happier in the pool. this is a definite now for all swimming and holidays

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 11 Feb 2014
Snug fit that keeps baby nice and warm. Easy to put on and take off. By 12 mths baby needed next size and she is not huge, but I liked the product so much that I have bought the bigger size. It has worn well so resale value on a computer site would be reasonable I would imagine.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 2 Dec 2013
It's easy to put on and keeps my baby really warm. My daughter is 8 months now and it still fits! and she's not a small baby. The velcros can be adjusted to fit a baby. Money well spent, I recommend!