5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Rose fairy lights
This is the second set of fairy lights Ive bought for my daughters room. Very reasonably priced similar lights in Next are battery operated were much more expensive. The added bonus with these light is they are plug-in. I bought the purple lights and now considering buying more for a friends daughter in another colour.
Published on 30 Oct. 2012 by Mrs. C. Wilson

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed!
Published on 3 Dec. 2012 by Alice_Cardiff

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed!, 3 Dec. 2012
I was really excited when these lights came, as they were beautiful. However, after having had them for two weeks, they stopped working and will now not switch on at all. I have checked all the usual things to see if it's a fault with the plug/bulbs etc but it seems that it is the product that is faulty. I'm really concerned as I have already bought some more as a Christmas present for my mum (before they stopped working obviously) and hope that they won't be as poor quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Rose fairy lights, 30 Oct. 2012
Mrs. C. Wilson "Letty" (Edinburgh) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 17 Feb. 2014
They look lovely and my daughter is delighted with them. If I had any criticism it is that they are not very bright but if u want them to be decorative rather than to give out too much light they are fine

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I waned, 16 Mar. 2013
soft lighting really pretty would recommend this product. Drape nicely over the fireplace and create a soft cheery glow for anytime of the year.

2.0 out of 5 stars slow arrival, 7 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Red Rose LED Fairy Lights By Flowerglow
The light were lovely once they arrived. It took nearly three weeks to get them - disappointing! Great if you're not hoping to get them in time for a gift.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed!, 17 Oct. 2013
I would not recommend these lights. They look pretty but they're on white wire that's blatantly obvious & unsightly & the glow is so slight it's pointless having them on! It's a lot of money & I waited a long time for something I'm not happy with. I won't be buying from here again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Girly light heaven, 21 Feb. 2014
All girls like fairy lights, it's a fact, if they deny it, they're only suppressing it! I bought these for my daughter for her birthday and she loves them draped around her bedroom. The lights arrived promptly and were beautifully presented and it went some way to prove that her father does sometimes buy her thoughtful presents. I'd recommend these lights to anyone that has a daughter who likes things to be 'proper girlified'. Ta very much from me here in the Deep South - Watch out for that sinkhole!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit dodgy, 13 Jun. 2014
I've had these for a few months and now one is starting to flicker rather badly. They look nice but I'm not sure how long they're going to last now.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent, 2 Jun. 2014
These lights create a good effect as they are a good light level, but the photograph doesn't show the white cable, to make my way around this problem I put the lights on my window sill which camouflages the cable. Good lights, there may be better options, they would look good if they were bunched up in to a corner.

4.0 out of 5 stars attractive, 2 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Red Rose LED Fairy Lights By Flowerglow
These look beautiful but, unfortunately the wiring is very thick and white which detracts from the green of the leaves.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›