5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loved it, it was a present for her first ...
My daughter loved it, it was a present for her first birthday and spent most of the day inside. It took her a while to enter as she wasn't sure, I had to go inside and show her it was ok. For monthsm I had it open all day as se loved it so much. She is now almost two and I pop it open every now and then because she wants to "play house" (which involves going...
Published 2 months ago by M. Suarez

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but not durable
I love the look of the tent, and read the reviews on it before purchasing. I'm a little disappointed how flimsy it is...I have 15 month old twins and when they are both in it and one leans a little, it just falls/ collapses.
Published 9 months ago by Miss N L Murray

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute, 27 April 2013
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Sunnycat Pretty Baby & Kids Play Tent House - Mushroom-Shape, Gift Idea (Toy)
I bought this as a cheap alternative instead if a playhouse. It's so cute and my lil girl loves it. It's bigger than I thought and fits in a tiny bag so we took to the park and everyone complimented it. Even my 10 year old gets in with my 2 year old.

5.0 out of 5 stars Playhouse, 16 Mar 2013
Gorgeous little playhouse. My daughter absolutely loves it and plays in it everyday. Whenever her little friends come to visit its the first thing they head for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 14 Jan 2013
My little girl so happy.... Looks like she go to stay in the tent forever...

5.0 out of 5 stars Good looking product : ), 6 Jan 2013
Great looking product and easy to put together. Seams between the floor and sides aren't great and could be improved. Daughter loves and so do I.

5.0 out of 5 stars so easy to put up and down as well, 7 Nov 2014
My daughter loves this pop up tent and when her friends come round they all sit in it and play, so easy to put up and down as well, takes seconds,

5.0 out of 5 stars Hours of fun..., 14 Dec 2012
We ordered this for our daughters first birthday. She loved it! However, the item we noticed had a rip along the seam the second time we put it up (whether this was there initially and didn't notice or whether it happened on first use not sure). Not expecting much we contacted the seller who took immediate action and sent a new one straight away. This one is perfect and has provided hours of fun so far and no rips so can only assume the first one we received was faulty. The play tent is bigger than I expected, easy to fold away when not in use and looks great. We've had lots of compliments on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little tent, 30 Jun 2012
My 17 month old little girl loved this little tent the minute it popped out its bag. It was easy to put together, I haven't tried to put it away yet. Worth the money as I think she will get hours of fun playing with it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks great but was disappointed, 5 Jun 2014
Mrs. A. E. Millar (Scotland) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my grand daughters birthday when her mum opened it up and put it together it was very easy to do. The downfall was that one of the fittings on the roof was missing and so had to be fixed

3.0 out of 5 stars Very flimsy, 26 April 2014
it's really cute but to be honest it's far too flimsy and easy to topple over. I wouldn't have bought it if I'd seen it displayed in a shop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really cute play tent, 17 April 2014
Bought this for our granddaughter she loves it feels safe inside as it has mesh windows so she can see us.She spends most of her time getting the balls then putting them back again excellent first birthday present.Easy to put up and down would recommend.