Platform: Nintendo DS|Edition: Standard Edition|Change

on 21 March 2013
I bought this game for my sons birthday it arrived quicker than said which was great - he absolutely loves it & says it's better than the 1st one - you can do more things with batman .
on 16 May 2013
Bought this for the wife and i can honestly say i have no complaints from her! she spends hours playing it, collecting every single achievement and it makes her happy. Well done again lego people!
on 21 March 2013
This was a gift for my Grandson and he really likes this game he spends a lot of time playing it.
on 6 May 2014
By far the best lego game available on a handheld. The graphics are top notch (As far as systems capability goes) and the replay ability is nearly endless. I was debating whether or not to pick this title up for the ads, and am quite glad I went with that decision. My only gripe would be the fact that there is no open gotham city to explore on the handhelds. However, there is a Justice League mode that is exclusive to the systems. Fantastic!
on 10 March 2013
This was purchased at Christmas for my 8 year old son. We both have enjoyed playing it and have both nearly reached 100%. Only thing I would say is that it does not seam as reliable as our lego star wars game. There have been a few occassions when the screen has frozen and we have had to turn the game off and start the level again but this hasn't dampened our enjoyment too much.
My son aged 8 has had this in his DS for a month, he has played it and played it and played it, then when he finished he started all over again.
In fact as I write on this computer he is stretched out on the sofa DS in hand. Unfortunately for my son, my wife rations it's use which can lead to a few shouty moments. My daughter aged 4 has discovered that my wife has her own DS and has managed to get hold of my sons old Peppa Pig.

I know, I am a bad parent, I know that when my wife is away I let the children play on them, but only for a short time so I can read the paper, including supplements.

Just wait till we get the Wii U!

Great game full marks.
on 3 July 2014
The LEGO games all follow a successful pattern of fun gameplay, heaps of characters, laugh out loud humour and massive replay value. We've seen it with the likes of Harry Potter, Star Wars and LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes delivers to the same high standards.

Things are kept fresh from the first LEGO Batman installment with the introduction of different abilities and new characters like Cyborg, Green Lantern, Lex Luthor and Superman.

This is a worthwhile purchase on Nintendo DS because of the hours upon hours of fun it provides.
on 21 October 2013
Bought for my son, he loves the game full of good graphics loads of levels and characters good game play overall a big thumbs up.
on 12 February 2013
Excellent. Good follow up to first nds batman. Love the other characters especially Superman. Cannot put it down at present.
on 14 October 2013
Batman 2 lego ds game
Fantastic game my son loves it he never stops playing it so glad i bought it from amazon great product for a good price.
Yes i would recomend to a friend its great fun and very good quality well worth the money.