on 20 July 2013
All fine, all working but ... no batteries for the remote control that you have to buy separately (that was not clear to me).
on 21 February 2014
Arrived promptly and easy to set up. However, very loud background noise which necessitates pumping up the volume to drown this out and enable you to hear the film. Absolutely would not recommend and if I could give no stars, I would.
on 20 December 2013
Simple small and take s a stick...love it great!!! It plays DVD just like it should showing them on tv remember to buy scart
on 1 January 2013
Great little player. You get what you pay for but in this case you get a great brand, picture, sound etc and all for reasonable price in comparrison to the non brands of the big supermarkets that can cost a lot more for a lot less.
on 29 May 2014
Very good product, small, compact and easy to use! Excellent picture quality for the price and good overall value! Thanks!
on 1 June 2013
I have always been very pleased with Samsung products but this does not achieve the usual high standards. The quality of the picture is great but I am surprised at how noisy it is. Whether I have a duff one, I do not know.
on 8 May 2013
Bought this to replace a bedroom DVD that expired. Really good value, small and with a USB stick port as well.
Great
on 17 March 2014
So simple, love it, as long as you put the right format of movies on your USB, now we know this, its a great wee machine
on 26 May 2016
Draw is loud wen opening closing hopefully it just needs to wear in. Otherwise a good DVD play with plenty of features
on 24 March 2013
I found this product so easy to install and use.I love the smallness of it.Would recommend over and over.Great product.