on 25 December 2012
No matter if your're into pop,hiphop or rock, YOU will love this song...awesome!!highly recommended! Never heard of the artist before when I heard this on the radio but i cant stop wanting to listen...and now I discovered their music video too on youtube.its equally as good!!!
on 14 January 2013
Such a beautiful song. Well written and simply but beautifully performed. Had heard it on the radio and when I found out who had performed it I was so supprised they sound just wonderful together x
on 17 February 2013
For once a song with lyrics that are actually worth listenng to. Clever use of 'Beautiful' as a noun, rather than a verb.
on 13 March 2013
Couldn't get it out of my head when I first heard it. . . .. . . . . .
on 28 November 2012
I love this song it is so emotive. As the need to get to know someone grows we need to see beneath that perceived perfection to see the real person. The sentiment in the song is both sexy and naive. I love it!
on 25 March 2013
Love this track - Labrinth's raw vocals are great. Emilie Sande's participation is a good one, not overpowering Labrinth and coming out with a great easy listening song.
on 30 December 2012
Both singers brill I would highly recomend it to my friends
no problems downloading
Would purchase their records if they sang together again
on 23 February 2014
Love this song. I haven't bought anything else by either artist but this track is a real favourite of mine. Have been meaning to buy it for ages.
on 8 April 2013
and I am still not bored with hearing it. I have never heard of Labrinth feat but I love Emeli Sande and the two together make very nice music.
on 2 October 2013
bought as it was the first dance at our wedding. The whole purchase experience is a breeze. Amazon is an easy shopping platform