Shop now Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Paperwhite Shop now Shop Now Shop now

The No.1 Dance Hits Album
Format: Audio CDChange
Price:£6.98+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

Certainly this box set is full of dance music but among the hits there are a lot of misses, and a lot of filler. By my reckoning, there are 4 genuine hits here, plus about 12 good tracks. The other 44 songs you'd only bother listening to at a party and under the influence of a few beers.

On a broader note, a lot of this music is generic, computer-generated pap, with anonymous, shrill, bland-sounding females warbling within a very limited vocal range to what is often little more than an idle keyboard doodle sequenced into 3-4 minutes.

The cover artwork is nice, even if like the rest of the album, it is unimaginative and generic.

So, is it worth the money? Not really. I ripped the few decent tracks onto my iPod, and threw the CDs back in the box. Much cheaper to just download the decent tracks from Amazon or iTunes.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again