on 6 May 2013
You may well be familiar with the Rush Hour puzzle which popularised the block puzzle, well this is a version of it - you can even change the default wooden blocks to cars (which then fits more visually with the rule that you can't move them sideways). I haven't checked to see if the puzzle sets are the same.

It's quite simple to use: you probably won't need to read the instructions and the final move of the red car/block is done for you.

When you have solved it, it tells you what the minimum number of moves for that puzzle is. It would be interesting to see how that was worked out - a solver program would be more useful than this.
on 6 May 2013
A very average block puzzle game. Lacking in quality, lacking graphically, and lacking replayability. Lost interest after the first few stages. There are plenty better looking block puzzlers out there than this.
on 1 October 2013
When I first got this I played it quite a lot, then other games came along and it got forgotten. When I come across it again I always enjoy playing it. It saves your level, gives you tips as to how to move the first few blocks if you need it, and you can restart the level at any time. Great little game to go back to and still enjoy it each time I do.
You have to unravel the blocks of wood or cars - your choice in the settings to enable the marked car/block to escape the room. The difficulty in this lays in you only being able to move lengthways left and right or up and down never widthways.
Now I'm all for simplicity which I think is especially suited to a puzzle game. However this is no Flow or Totemo (puzzle games that have also been free app of the day) It's missing that magic something to leave me wanting more.
Uninstalling. Shame.
on 7 July 2013
I've always enjoyed these type type of games so was very happy with this, the levels get progressively more difficult meaning I haven't lost interest the way I do with some puzzle games. A game worth keeping on my Kindle!
on 6 June 2013
Some levels seem straightforward, bit others take some time to crack. It is impossible to remember the solution - so going back a few days later the puzzle is still as fresh as at day one.
on 19 June 2013
Great app for spending a few minutes of your spare time waiting for someone etc. I found I was still sitting there intrigued when they turned up. Love it.
on 25 May 2013
Liked this it really made me think out strategies. Haven't managed to gt too far though yet as the further on you go the harder the solutions are.
on 20 May 2013
I got this through Amazon Apps for free, and although it is quite basic, the puzzles are pretty good. Great if your train/plane is delayed.
on 17 May 2013
change blocks for cars ,think it was simple but could not get my head round it,still have the app may have another go.