5.0 out of 5 stars Great all round toy
Bought this but wasn't expecting too much because of the cheap price, but it is great value. I love the bright colours and the jigsaw design (both with fitting the squares together, and the letters and numbers pop out). It is so versile and seems quite durable. Is perfect for protecting the floor and also the educational value of recognising letters and spelling words.
Published 23 months ago by R. Oates

2.0 out of 5 stars not as stated
Published 3 months ago by Tinkerbell

5.0 out of 5 stars Great all round toy, 5 Oct 2012
R. Oates (UK) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars not as stated, 11 May 2014
This review is from: Soft Alphabet and Number Jigsaw Puzzle Play Mat (Toy)
was really excited when i saw this and thought it would be great for my granddaughter to play on as she is sitting up and it would be ideal, unfortunatley i dont know whether i was sent the wrong one but it isnt like it is stated. it doesnt measure the same and it says its ideal for outdoor use, but its not big enough for a doll to sit on never mind a child, contacted seller and received prompt response, its being returned now

2.0 out of 5 stars not great, 30 Jan 2014
This review is from: Soft Alphabet and Number Jigsaw Puzzle Play Mat (Toy)
Its not very colourful like the picture and they tear which I wouldn't of expected wouldn't buy again. Not great value

5.0 out of 5 stars Ten stars (if that was possible!), 29 May 2013
This review is from: Soft Alphabet and Number Jigsaw Puzzle Play Mat (Toy)
Loved these so much we now have 2 packs. I bought the first one simply as a playmat for my 9 month old to sit on as she was still falling backwards a bit when I left her sitting up. Turns out that these are actually a brilliant toy too - my 5 year old loves trying to spell words with them and we've also build blocks and stacked them into towers, etc. Yes, there are a few bits which babies could possibly get lodged in their mouths, so I have just put those bits away in a drawer. Highly recommended :-D

5.0 out of 5 stars smaller than expected but great, 21 May 2013
This review is from: Soft Alphabet and Number Jigsaw Puzzle Play Mat (Toy)
I expected a larger mat, maybe I hadn't checked the specifications but this one is smaller than the mats sold by Early Learning Centre for example. The quality is really good though, my toddler is enjoying it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Item late... Well still not recieved!!, 16 Aug 2014
This review is from: Soft Alphabet and Number Jigsaw Puzzle Play Mat (Toy)
Item still not recieved and should have been here 2 days ago! I have emailed seller and no reply!
I have ordered this item before and the product itself is great and my daughter loves them perfect to lay on wood flooring to soften the floor. That's why I ordered more!
My 1* is for the no communication and the fact I still don't have my order.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 29 April 2013
Absolutely love this!
Wasn't sure due to mixed reviews but this is fantastic.
Brilliant quality, very colourful, my son loves playing on this and I'm sure will love just as much when he's old enough to make the jigsaw too :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality ... Good Price!, 19 Sep 2012
This review is from: Soft Alphabet and Number Jigsaw Puzzle Play Mat (Toy)
I ordered this product for my two year old, it is brightly coloured and is of a good size. Unfortunately when i received my item the last 6 letters of the alphabet did not fit the rest of the jigsaw and were of a different colour and texture.
I have sent a email to the seller advising them of this and i am hoping for a speedy response and a replacement ASAP.
Overall i think this product it really good value for money and is of good quality.

2.0 out of 5 stars not as described, 11 Jun 2014
This review is from: Soft Alphabet and Number Jigsaw Puzzle Play Mat (Toy)
Quality is okay but is not a complete alphabet. Nothing like the picture stated. Could be a bit of a choking hazard

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 20 May 2014
This review is from: Soft Alphabet and Number Jigsaw Puzzle Play Mat (Toy)
I have to say that these have down very well with all age groups! My son, who was 6.5 months when I bought them loves taking them apart, so does my niece at 2.5 and my older niece at 9 loves them being rearranged so she has to put them back in order! Nice and soft to pad out the floor, too.