4.0 out of 5 stars Better as a real book
I bought this on my kindle and it is good but I haven't sussed how to flick from section to section on my device. Would be easier to use as a real book I think, where one can keep a thumb in one section while going to another.
Published on 12 Feb. 2013 by Mandalou

3.0 out of 5 stars Good
Works well, interesting facts, downloaded quick onto Kindle which works on my mediocre/low end tablet and android phone.
Published 2 months ago by Gelly90

4.0 out of 5 stars Better as a real book, 12 Feb. 2013
This review is from: The Big Book of Baby Names: Every Parent's Inspirational Guide to Naming Their New Child (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars As it says on the title!, 3 Oct. 2013
Mrs. P. Alcock (Staffordshire. UK) - See all my reviews
Brought to give to my son and wife for holiday reading and to prompt them to consider a name for their baby. It was second hand but very good condition. It seemed to be quite straight forward and easy read without too much detiail

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Start, 14 Mar. 2014
A good start to thinking of names. It has all the relevant details, meanings etc and a vast list - I just would have liked more.
Well worth the purchase though as better than most other books I've seen.

4.0 out of 5 stars full of old and new names, 14 May 2014
Took a while to be delivered - longer than the advised time, but the book is just what I wanted. Full of names from various periods and countries and not filled with different versions of the same name.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good baby book, 22 April 2014
I enjoyed reading through all of the baby names with my partner. There were lots of traditional names, along with some more unusual so overall a good variety.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, 26 Feb. 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars nice book of baby names, 24 Aug. 2014
nice book of baby names,plenty to chose from,cheap tp buy.

3.0 out of 5 stars o.k., 12 Feb. 2015
It's o.k. but not as comprehensive as I would have wished.

5.0 out of 5 stars handy, 18 Feb. 2013
Does exactly what it says on the tin. It's big, it's a book and it's full of names to give your baby. There are some other handy sections, like lists of most popular names and names taken from places and surnames. It also offers advice on how to go about choosing a name, and avoiding embarrassing names, like initials that spell out `PIG', for example.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 18 Oct. 2014