4.0 out of 5 stars Very good for the price
I usually buy Illy coffee on Subscribe and Save from Amazon but thought I'd give this a try. I wasn't disappointed. It has a full flavour and is not bitter at any stage.
In fact, now that Amazon are no longer doing Illy on Subscribe and Save (poor show Amazon!), this becomes even better value.
Published 7 months ago by Jim Ellis

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice coffee but sent the wrong item!
I ordered the whole bean coffee but instead received the ground version of the coffee which was a bit disappointing however the coffee itself is nice.
Published 20 months ago by Archiepops

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good for the price, 18 Feb 2014
Jim Ellis "pastmaster" (scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Marley Coffee One Love Medium Roast Whole Bean 227 g (Organic) (Grocery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious, 15 May 2014
G. WILMOT "GW2009" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
One Love is simply gorgeous coffee. My whole family love it! My perfect coffee really - fruity, sweet, smooth and great aroma.

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly great coffee!, 17 Oct 2013
Bought this after a friend recommended it. I was a bit dubious but he's really picky about his coffee... Coffee arrived quickly. I bought the whole bean and it tasted really fresh. Will definitely buy this again!

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice coffee but sent the wrong item!, 1 Jan 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 2 Nov 2012
Brilliant coffee. Makes my kitchen smell delicious every morning. My favourite coffee by far, and I haven't tried Marley Coffees other types yet!

2.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, fruity taste but too bitter for me. ..., 30 Aug 2014
Interesting, fruity taste but too bitter for me. Won't buy again, not to my liking.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for the coffee lover, 4 Sep 2014
Mrs. A. J. Bowmer (Leicestershire) - See all my reviews
Sour after-taste. Nutty aroma which promises so much and delivers so little.

Marley Coffee One Love Medium Roast Whole Bean 227 g (Organic)
Usually dispatched within 1 to 2 months