1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 23 Feb 2014
This review is from: NUAIRE DRIMASTER ANTI CONDENSATION LOFT VENTILATION UNIT (Misc.)
I would thoroughly recommend this to anyone who is suffering from damp and mould. Our recently decorated bedrooms were ruined with damp and peeling plaster with mould constantly creeping up the walls. The smell was unpleasant and not healthy to sleep in. Our dehumidifier packed up within two years, it was on constantly and always filled up with water.

I know it's a cliche, but this product has really changed our lives! There were no issues with installing it and we noticed a difference in the condensation on the windows as soon as it was switched on. I went to wipe down the windows the following morning and couldn't believe there wasn't a drop of condensation to be seen. Even with the bedroom door closed, there was no condensation. The smell of mould has gone and we have started to redecorate again. If the dehumidifier is turned in, even with damp clothes hanging up, there is hardly any water collected.

I would totally recommend this product, even if you have to pay someone to install it for you.

There is a noticeable coolness to upstairs now and there is a very tiny amount of noise from the unit. I cannot sleep with any surrounding noise and this unit is outside the bedroom door, it is hardly noticeable.

i-sells were a brilliant supplier, kept us informed on the despatch and I would totally recommend purchasing this unit from them.