5.0 out of 5 stars Ipad cover with extras
This is one of the best buys I have ever bought on Amazon, the seller even included a protective cover for the front of the ipad and a pen, and a little card thanking us for our business, it was an absolute pleasure to buy from this seller and I Highly Recommend them to others you will not be disappointed in my opinion
Published 16 months ago by leysestra

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job
Attaches to the iPad magnetically so it does come off quite easily. The 2 levels you can have are good to stand the iPad up to watch something online or use Skype/FaceTime and to type on your lap or table top.
Published 17 months ago by Miss E. Smith

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 3 Mar 2013
Very sleek and handy. Good quality, exactly what I wanted. Only downside is no protection at the back so need to be careful when placing on hard surfaces

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 24 Oct 2014
This review is from: eLifeStore Apple New iPad 4 / iPad 3 / iPad 2 Magnetic Smart Cover Case Stand with Auto Sleep and Wake Function (Black) (Electronics)
These are great. When I bought it I wasn't expecting it to last, but as it is about an eighth of the price of the official Apple product I could afford to replace it every so often. A year on, and it is a little frayed around the edges, but holding up under constant use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ipad looks like new again now, 15 Nov 2014
Bought to replace one I had for last two years. Ipad looks like new again now.

1.0 out of 5 stars Would not recommend, 23 Aug 2014
K. Albon (Beds. England) - See all my reviews
iPad falls over and cover does not stay on. Would not recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected., 3 April 2013
R. D. Spence "audio-david" (Belfast - UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this item because the Apple Smart Cover I bought with my iPad 3 7 months ago has started to come apart at the edges - much to my annoyance when you take into account the price Apple ask for it!.

Considering the difference in price between this item and the genuine Apple product I wasn't expecting too much but it is much better than I expected. The magnetic attachment is strong enough - it hasn't fallen off yet and shows no signs of doing so. The cover also triggers the auto on/off function on my iPad 3 perfectly. How long it lasts remains to be seen but at the price I won't mind having to replace it after a reasonable length of time.

So far so good!

4.0 out of 5 stars worth the value, 14 Mar 2013
worth the value. not as fast as i expect. but generally speaking the service is ok. it works well for a few weeks so far. sometimes may be loose but generally ok. not as soft or high quality as the apple original one. but the price is cheap. it's ok for use to protect the screen. the colour is as nice as on display.

2.0 out of 5 stars ipad cover, 28 Nov 2013
I thought I had ordered a full cover for my son for xmas for his ipad and when it came it was literally just the front cover. This was no good and at the moment I am waiting for a reply to my return question.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›