5.0 out of 5 stars Ipad cover with extras
This is one of the best buys I have ever bought on Amazon, the seller even included a protective cover for the front of the ipad and a pen, and a little card thanking us for our business, it was an absolute pleasure to buy from this seller and I Highly Recommend them to others you will not be disappointed in my opinion
Published 12 months ago by leysestra

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job
Attaches to the iPad magnetically so it does come off quite easily. The 2 levels you can have are good to stand the iPad up to watch something online or use Skype/FaceTime and to type on your lap or table top.
Published 13 months ago by Miss E. Smith

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks fine. Works awfully bad., 10 Sep 2013
This review is from: eLifeStore Apple New iPad 4 / iPad 3 / iPad 2 Magnetic Smart Cover Case Stand with Auto Sleep and Wake Function (Black) (Electronics)
I got this cover today, and the magnets don't hold properly. It looks like they are not aligned properly. The cover itself looks great. The quality of the plastic is made of is quite nice, and so is the inside.
Also, the bumpers that are meant to be there to protect the iPad from scratches from the aluminium are not there.
For the price, I know it was going to be cheap, but I didn't expect it to be this bad.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value., 10 Sep 2013
Bought this Smart Cover for my ipad retina display. It fits perfectly and works with the sleep function. I also purchased a plastic cover for the back as I felt the ipad needed more protection. It flips so that it can be used as a stand and can be turned around to use for typing. Good for the money; I have had it a few weeks and the one corner is coming apart. I would buy again as it works well and protects the front of the ipad and is good value. I bought blue which looks good and came with a blue stylus.

4.0 out of 5 stars do the job, 11 Aug 2013
If you are looking for a low price cover I would recommend it for you. I have been using it for about 8 days it is doing the job.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 11 July 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, 22 Jun 2013
You can't argue with the good value for money this case offers. As someone who has had an official apple smart cover before on his other (stolen!) ipad, I had to take off a star for this one - the quality isn't quite as good and the magnet isn't as strong.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 6 Jun 2013
Great product that easily matches an apple cover. What a bargain I'd definitely recommend is you need a front cover for an ipad 2.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well received gift, 23 May 2013
Bought for my Dad who wouldn't pay Apple prices for a cover like my Mum had fir her iPad! It looks just the same and is still in good condition all this time later. I bought myself a colourful one which frayed and came apart very quickly so would recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pratical, 11 April 2013
John R. Kemp - See all my reviews
Nice and light, but not much protection, but then I do have a leather case that it fits into nicely

5.0 out of 5 stars a very happy Grandson, 29 Mar 2013
I bought this cover for my Grandson's ipad and he thinks it's great, it's also good value, and would recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars ok, 19 Mar 2013
seems ok but the magnets are very weak so it dont connect to ny ipad ad they wont respond back to me