5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for mosaics
After reading in the product description that this worked as adhesive & grout I decided to order as I had a small mosaic project which required only a small amount of both. The product as worked extremely well and I am pleased with the results.
Published 17 months ago by C. Beesley

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok for smaller tiles
I bought this to secure mirror tiles on my garden wall. It did not work in the larger tiles but did on the small ones. It is easy to use and I assume would be very good for smaller, kitchen or bathroom tiles.
Published 27 days ago by Jacot

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for mosaics, 17 April 2013
C. Beesley - See all my reviews
This review is from: Evo-Stik Tile A Wall Adhesive & Grout for Ceramic & Mosaic Tiles 500ml EVO416505 (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars great stuff, 28 Jun 2013
I bought this to put some mini tiles along the back of my sink. it was very easy to use indeed. I'm not a terribly handy person so when I was told about this product I thought I'd give it a try. Very pleased with my work and the result therefrom. Would recommend for ease of use. I've only used a fraction of the tub so I think it could cover a larger area for no great expense

5.0 out of 5 stars Evo-Stik Tile A Wall Adhesive & Grout for Ceramic & Mosaic Tiles... Evo-stik, 27 July 2013
this does what is says on the tub .the workmen did a good job and i would buy it again . Delivered to the door .

5.0 out of 5 stars DIY, 5 Jun 2013
Cassie "Caz" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Only had 3 tiles to fix up, and this was just the job. All too often you have to buy a huge tub which is a waste of money. Easy to use. Delivery time was excellent.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 15 July 2014
works well

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok for smaller tiles, 20 Aug 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product suitable both for sticking and grouting tiles, 18 July 2014
Great product suitable both for sticking and grouting tiles. The pack size was ideal because I only needed to do a small area.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pack is too small, 18 Aug 2014
Only enough to fix two mosaic tiles - had to buy some more to finish the grouting.

5.0 out of 5 stars left a great finish, fast delivery, 14 Aug 2014
Totally did the job, left a great finish, fast delivery.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 2 Sep 2014
For inddrs but not for outdoors!