• Here

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 31 May 2012
This album has a more soothing, low key quality to it than the first. One review I read described it as sounding very much like a session than a selection of songs and I'd agree. I may come back to write more once this album has set in and I've played it a few times more but in short I'd recommend it to anyone that liked their first album or anything in between low-fi folk & blues. One track, Child, is reminiscent of Mississippi John Hurt's Oh Lord Send Me which is no bad thing.
on 26 July 2013
Like other reviewers I bought this album after seeing them at Latitude festival in 2012 - yes the hippy comparisons are accurate but what is more important is that you'll get one of the most genuinely uplifting albums I've ever heard. From Man on Fire which builds to a gloriously catch chorus and ba ba ba's reminiscent of the Turtles genius "so happy together" to Thats whats up -this whole album will make you smile on the most miserable of days.
I've owned it for over a year now and not a week has gone by that this album hasnt been played at least once.

Buy it, see them live, share the love :)
on 25 August 2013
Really good old school feel. Nice to hear proper musicians covering a wide style of music. The fact that advertisers are clambering to use them should say it all. 10/10 recommendation.
on 20 January 2013
A brilliant album. After seeing them live at Lattitude festival I wanted to see what their album was like- it is so hippy. It is happy music. Inspires you and makes you want to become a groupy and follow their happiness.
on 23 August 2013
Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros are hypnotising. Great songs, catchy drifts, and when you play CD, it is hard to take it off again, and you will find yourself singing along to it....Great purchase
on 16 November 2013
This band is very different from what I've heard before; good feel; happy clappy without the religious lyrics.

Easy listening
on 30 December 2014
Heard them live at Temple House in London, rushed to get album and have been enjoying
on 15 April 2013
Before buying this CD, the only song I had heard was 'Man on Fire' which I loved. I was interested to listen to the rest of the album. It's really good, makes you smile. Quite light tunes which are very easy to listen to. I'm sure the more I listen the more I will like.
on 29 October 2015
Absolutely fantastic album. Love it.
on 28 September 2013
a great album with no dud songs feel good music Happy Dayzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz buy it and chilllllllllllllllll out you will not be disapointed