5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my Autistic Son
My 3 year old son is severly Autistic and has terrible trouble sleeping at night. He likes to wear his sleeping bag, it restricts his movement which helps his limbs to stop moving at night. He likes to be confined and wriggles so the bag tightens up. He is not able to slip down into the bag. Really good design - have brought 3 more.
Published 22 months ago by laurawhite

3.0 out of 5 stars False economy
Published 7 months ago by Jayem

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my Autistic Son, 3 Mar 2013
This review is from: Slumbersac Toddler Sleeping Bag 2.5 Tog - Train, 3-6 years (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars life-saver!, 25 Nov 2013
Been struggling to find sleeping bags for older children, my son won't sleep without being in a sleeping bag and as he is quite tall I've always struggled to find one that fits. The slumbersac is perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Slumbersac Toddler Sleeping Bag 2.5 Tog - Train, 3-6 years, 2 Dec 2013
My son sleeps very well in it. It is very hot inside so by spring I just put a vest on him and by winter I put a vest and a pair of pants. I have washed this product weekly and it is like new. It is a good product and it helps my son to sleep cozy all night.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 5 Feb 2014
This is a fantastic size for my tall 2 1/2 year old. He has plenty room to move his legs but still stay snug and warm. He refuses to keep covers on so this is perfect and really good quality, been washed lots but still in perfect shape.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great comfort, 12 April 2013
My four year old loved it! Been in the machine and dryer many times yet product remains in good condition! Thumbs up!

5.0 out of 5 stars I am extremely happy with this sleeping bag, 30 Oct 2014
I am extremely happy with this sleeping bag. My son is 2 years old but is too tall for the smaller bags and I have purchased this size instead. While others are quite large around the neck and arm openings, I find that is an excellent fit. I also like that the zip is two way as I can keep his chest covered and warmer while letting him kick his legs. I would highly recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars False economy, 11 May 2014
I bought this as an economical alternative to the Grobag as I wasn't sure how much longer my toddler would sleep in a sleeping bag. (I'm trying to switch him to a duvet and bed and doing it in stages). Unfortunately, the quality isn't great ie rough edges, straggly stitching, no cosy brushed cotton lining. It's ok in that he's sleepng in it, but it was expensive for what it is: a cheap copy of the market leader Grobag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you slumbersac!, 24 Mar 2014
Excellent quality. Delivery on time. I really like the slumbersac's sleeping bags, they are confy, they are smart, they always meet up to expectations.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good, 11 Mar 2014
I likle this, it appears well made, and less prone to ripping than others I have bought. Its periwinkle colour is quite unisex in my opinion.

Update; knocking a couple of stars off as this only tolerated four months of use before the underarm ripped, which isn't good enough for the money spent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 3 Jan 2014
I've used these in various sizes since my kids were babies and they have always led to a good night's sleep and helped avoid any escapes from the crib due to restricting the leg movement!