5.0 out of 5 stars Rubber Seals
Published 8 months ago by Pip

2.0 out of 5 stars Took ages to come, when I tried to use ...
Took ages to come, when I tried to use them they were greasy and even with a wash still left some residue on. Wouldn't get them from this seller again.
Published 7 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Rubber Seals, 11 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Kilner Rubber Seals Pack of 6 (Kitchen & Home)
They came today which was good. I will give the product 5 stars, mainly to do with the seller for getting them to me so fast. I am rather narked with Kilner at the moment as their customer service attitude is rotten. I have purchased various clip-top jars from 2 other retailers and the seals have gone on all of them, yet they are different types, some are round, some are square, but all Kilner. I have informed Kilner of this, but they don't care, their words "We are a producer of products whom sell to retailers whom sell to the customer, so basically you are the customer of our customer!" In English, they don't care. The 2 retailers have been fabulous!! They have refunded the jars though i have kept them due to them being full of Damsons and Brandy. Each of them having to have been resealed several times as the seals seem to leak every few days. They are currently at day 4 on about the 5th reseal and if they leak again, i will be using these new seals. It goes to show that some companies don't give 2 hoots about history and all that and no longer manufacture quality. But the seller of these seals (NOT KILNER!!) got them to me super fast. Well Done!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Seal deal., 21 Mar. 2014
A Cactus "Andy Cactus" (NW UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Kilner Rubber Seals Pack of 6 (Kitchen & Home)
These fit perfectly on the official Kilner jars I use for storing Balti pastes in the fridge. Sterilising and acid (from vinegar in the pastes) means the orange rubber seals starts to discolour, crack and degrade after about a year or so of reusing.

A pack of 6 is a economic way of extending the life of a set of jars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 19 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Kilner Rubber Seals Pack of 6 (Kitchen & Home)
Great item it has give our old jars I new lease of life. Fitted well to our kilned and other brand of jar.
Will be buying more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the Job., 27 Oct. 2013
Mrs. Angela READ "Maturegrad" (Devizes, Wiltshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kilner Rubber Seals Pack of 6 (Kitchen & Home)
These are perfect for my ageing Kilner jars. Most had perished seals so were about to be scrapped into the re-cycling. Now I have all my jars to use again. Excellent product.

5.0 out of 5 stars great discovery, 10 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Kilner Rubber Seals Pack of 6 (Kitchen & Home)
Just what I wanted. I do lots of preserving and use rather a lot of these seals and as they are priced very reasonably I bought several packets. Prompt delivery was an added bonus.

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality !, 17 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Kilner Rubber Seals Pack of 6 (Kitchen & Home)
Brilliant! I purchased it for my Asda 1 litr jars, which were out of use due to its own rubber seals teared off. Kilner seals fit very well and look much more durable.

2.0 out of 5 stars Took ages to come, when I tried to use ..., 10 Oct. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Fine product, 2 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Kilner Rubber Seals Pack of 6 (Kitchen & Home)
Absolutely fine. No deterioration in use up to now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the label, 23 July 2013
SB (Wiltshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kilner Rubber Seals Pack of 6 (Kitchen & Home)
The right item for the job. What else can I say? These will continue to stand the test of time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rubber rings, 26 Dec. 2012
David Palmer "David Palmer" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kilner Rubber Seals Pack of 6 (Kitchen & Home)
These are the standard rubber rings for kilner jars. Perfect quality. Nothing more to say. s s s s ss s s s

Kilner Rubber Seals Pack of 6