4.0 out of 5 stars Small but pretty
I actually purchased this product through a different seller.

Published on 2 Oct. 2012 by JWong

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as expected
Published on 19 Sept. 2012 by R Wilson

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as expected, 19 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Personalised Engraved Silver Plated 3 Piece Childs Cutlery Set (Baby Product)
This item is not as i expected. I purchased this product for a childs 1st birthday expecting to receive a useable set of childrens cutlery. The product states not suitable for children under 3, however the set is far to small for a child 3+ to ever use the pieces are only 13cm tall. I am very disappointed with this product and have had to order a different replacement set. In my opinion this set is only suitable as a keep safe.

4.0 out of 5 stars Small but pretty, 2 Oct. 2012
I actually purchased this product through a different seller.

As stated by the previous reviewer, this cutlery set is small and is better given as a keepsake. In my opinion, it cannot be used for dining. Although it is smaller than I expected, I still like it, hence the four-star rating. I find the tiny size cute and I like the style of the pieces. The engraving looks neat, each piece is clean and comes individually wrapped in tissue paper.

2.0 out of 5 stars Way Too Small, 10 Nov. 2014
Having previously ordered engraved childrens cutlery before, i was confident i knew what size to expect.
However I was wrong!
These are WAY TOO SMALL to be usable by children over the age of 3!
It's a shame really, as it is a very nice looking product.