on 7 January 2013
I bought two of these for our premature twins. They are good solid seats and reasonably straightforward to fit, but you do need a fairly big car to accommodate them. Mine is a VW Passat saloon which is a good sized car, but with the seats rear-facing, I have needed to move my driver's seat further forwards than I used to prefer - but then I am 6'4" - and I have now got used to the new position. The fact that they are quite heavy and bulky is not too much of a problem for me since they will mostly stay in the same car, but I certainly wouldn't choose them if you were expecting to move them around a lot.
Very confortable for any travel and very secure car seat. It adjusts to the grow of our babies to make all travels pleasant. I already recommended it to my friends with babies.