5.0 out of 5 stars We bought this after buying a britax
this car seat is perfect if you have problems with space in the car, it fastens perfectly to the car using the belts and can change it's shape to follow the kid growth
Published on 8 Mar. 2013 by Mishka

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
Published 10 months ago by Ms. H. L. Cubberley

5.0 out of 5 stars We bought this after buying a britax, 8 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Maxi-Cosi Opal Group 0/1 Car Seat (Total Black) 2014 Range (Baby Product)

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 8 May 2014
I bought this seat as I thought it would allow my baby to stay rearwards facing for longer. Although these exact words are used on the Maxi Cosi website in actual fact the car seat only stays rear facing up to 13kg, which is exactly the same as the normal baby (group 0) car seat that we already had. I then thought that maybe the design of the seat meant that it would be more comfortable for a baby approaching the 13kg mark however having installed it rearward in the car with the shoulder strap of the seatbelt completely blocking the entry into the car seat from the door I am struggling to squeeze my 9 month old / 9kg boy through the gap that is left. I am very disappointed with the car seat, it is not what I expected at all and if I had realised these things (ie if I had researched better!) beforehand I would not have bought it.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent car seat would recommend this product, 7 Oct. 2013
really impressed with this, my son sleeps really well in it and fits perfectly in the car, excellent for growing baby as can adjust head rest and width really easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars very confortable, 7 May 2013
Very confortable chair for my 8 month baby. Easy to install, stylish. My baby is very happy to look out the window as this seat is higher than the previous baby carrier.

5.0 out of 5 stars we now have two, 11 Dec. 2012
we bought this for our first child and loved it so much we got one for our second it's chunky n feels very safe it spins for newborns so u don't have to keep buying seats as they grow this grow with them it's highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Great car seat, 29 Aug. 2014
Great car seat, fabulous value for money and my little one loves the high seating position, gives him a great view. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 12 July 2013
This car seat is brilliant my son is 6 months old and have a lot of disabilities and this seat is nice and big it's a bit bulky but well worth it fits perfectly in my car which Is a vauxhall Astra and its well padded and very comfy would defiantly recommend!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Totally meet the expectations!, 8 Aug. 2014
Very good item on price/quality! Not to heavy, good material, easy to manage and confortable. Instruction guide not so clear.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great seat, 9 Dec. 2012
Bought this seat for my big 8 month old because I wanted her to rearward face a bit longer. It's so good, you can have it rearward from birth and had I know I would have got this from the start. You do of course have to leave it in the car so not as portable as an infant seat, but lasts a lot longer so saves money. You can make it wider and taller. Just a generally great seat.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 8 Sept. 2014