5.0 out of 5 stars Galaxy Ace
My first attempt at touch screen phones and I am loving it. Many of my friends have this phone. It seems to do pretty much everything and the screen is nice and big.
Published 18 months ago by kezzle

1.0 out of 5 stars very dissapointed
thought i was buying a brand new phone. turns out it was probably a refurbished phone because it had 02 apps and settings installed on the it and i didnt find out until weeks after had bought the phone because i took it abroad as a present for my sister.
Published 11 months ago by aminu adeola

5.0 out of 5 stars Galaxy Ace, 1 Mar 2013
This review is from: Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830i (plum-purple) sim-free, unbranded (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars A great little smart phone, 13 Oct 2013
Arrived on time and was put quickly to use. We are not hardcore smart phone users but like to have internet access and music collections to hand on the move. For us this is the perfect phone sufficient tech to allow us what we need but at an affordable price.

1.0 out of 5 stars very dissapointed, 29 Sep 2013
it did say unbranded so i wasnt expecting it to have 02 apps and settings on it. & to think i paid 130 for it............. very disappointing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Received on time, quick and brand new., 29 Sep 2013
My fault I thought it was the smaller one, but I like this one anyway. Received on time. Good service

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Galaxy Ace., 8 Sep 2013
Geoffrey Douglas Fisher "G.D.Fisher" (cholsey oxon) - See all my reviews
Bought for my daughter after she had her other phone stolen, she seems very pleased with it, no complaints yet, a very good quick service , thanks to all concerned.