5.0 out of 5 stars Great for biocide!
Published 20 months ago by ssttuu

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for the general traveller
It was my mistake by not reading properly but to be aware that these tablets are for 20+ litres of water at a time! No trekker or backpacker I know needs to clean such a large volume of water for personal use. I'm sure they work fine but wasted on me and my 1-2 litre needs.
Published 11 months ago by HDuff

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for biocide!, 27 Oct 2012
This review is from: Oasis 167mg Emergency Water Purification Tablets Pack of 100 Tablets - Treats 2000 Litres (Misc.)
Having done some research into the active chemicals I bought these to kill the mold spores on a winter puffer jacket that had become musty after damp storage - machine washes with regular detergent having failed to remove the smell - 30 mins soak with one tablet in a bucket of warm water did the trick. Spores killed, one fresh smelling jacket ... and lots of spare tablets! I confess I didn't drink the water though.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for the general traveller, 6 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value water purification tablets., 21 Aug 2013
You can't go wrong with these water purification tablets, they are a great backup for any trip. They take up no room, and give you peace of mind.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great emergency stuff, 12 Jun 2013
Didn't use for drinking water so far. Just used some to wash my stuff. Working great! Really good piece of equipment! It's good idea to have some just in case. Expire date: 06.2016.

4.0 out of 5 stars A box would have been nice, 7 Jun 2013
a box to keep all the strips in would have been nice i dont know why they were separate strips. havnt tried them yet and the chlorine content seems massive

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, loads of them, 3 Jun 2013
I haven't tested these yet so I can't pass too much judgement, but there are lots of them for the price and they are well packaged in thick foil. Going by what the packing says, even 1 tablet will purify a good volume of water so these should keep you going for a while. I can't imagine they're just smarties, so I'm sure they will work as stated so on those grounds, I'd highly recommend these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014
What I wanted with quick delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Water purification tablets, 7 July 2014
Brought to keep my water fountain clean works a treat

5.0 out of 5 stars Purification Tablets, 18 Jun 2014
Just as described - I did not had a change to test it - but I kept inside my weekend bag and at home. will recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value., 19 May 2014
I purchased these for my partner who is a Prepper. He said one tablet is fantastic for purifiying our 25 litre water containers, much faster than boiling the water a couple of litres at a time.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›