on 3 April 2013
I wanted a cushioned mat because my baby loves kicking. This one is very cushioned and big enough for my 4 month old baby, she will fit completely on it for a while longer too. The only issue is that it is sewn together, so any leakage onto the mat might leak inside the mat and as it's only wipeable and not washable, you might end up with foul smell. It's not a problem for me because I always put a nappy underneath the one I'm taking off, so I never get accidents (at least not yet!). I bought it for comfort so I'm happy with it, my baby can kick all she wants and not hurt herself, she seems very comfy on it.
on 3 March 2013
Mattress is beautiful,soft,easy to clean and looking forward to start using it:-) hopefuly our baby will love it too...item is as described from seller,prompt service..
on 17 February 2013
This is great easy to wipe, appears comfortable for baby, can use until baby older. Would definitely recommend this product
on 29 August 2014
I have a mamas & papas changing table so ordered this item. It's a good changing mat and well padded but slightly too long and not quite wide enough. Probably my fault as I just thought the changing tables would have a generic size to fit all. Apart from that, good quality and well packaged.
on 1 October 2014
This mat fits my changing chest perfectly, I use a muslin as a liner for comfort so that my babies skin isn't against a cold surface, she finds it very comfortable and quite enjoys being changed.
on 24 July 2014
Absolute rubbish, baby's wee disks in between the stitches into the foam, so it smells of wee. Then I washed it & it looked disgusting & still smelled of wee... Discarded
on 20 May 2013
Good product, sturdy and does the job. For value for money I would highly recommend this one, well worth purchasing.
on 13 October 2013
Great item that looks fantastic in my sons room, cant wait to try it out when he arrives in a couple of weeks!
on 27 October 2014
Bought this for my son's cot changer and is a decent size. Very soft and cushioned.
on 12 August 2014
nicely padded for babies comfort, very well made , nice simple design