Format: DVD|Change

on 16 November 2013
Some wonderful photography and scenery. Probably made for commercial TV or those with a short term memory loss. Annoying repitition after what would have been commercial breaks A David Attenborough he is not, but knowledgeable. Too much of him on screen. Insisted on catching and handling the animals, I was hoping a snake would bite him!
on 1 August 2013
Too much talk and not enough of the experience. Some good topics but should have been much better but annoyingly disrupted.
on 20 September 2014
No doubt about it, the photography is excellent and the presenter obviously is knowledgable. However his delivery manner tended to remind me of a certain TV advert for a particularly strong brand of domestic cleaning product. This was a shame as in the end it became a little irritating.
on 27 March 2013
Wonderful photography and are really amazing series.

Different from anything you've seen before. This is really "Wild China" and not tourist China!

Excellent and informative commentary.
on 9 February 2014
I like the opening music and presentation. This is a good, watchable series especially if you are not too familiar with China's wildlife and contains some really interesting species; cobras, pandas, turtles etc...
on 24 October 2014
We have watched this a million and one times and all the family love it.
on 2 September 2014
this is fabulous to watch, the scenery and footage is second to none
on 20 January 2013
a very good well presented wildlife documentary very well researched and presented with verve and knowledge of the subject and areas.
on 4 November 2012
Yes. It won't be long and I will be visiting China....in person. I already have a copy of "Wild China" which I found to be very interesting.I bought that as an enticement to visit.Firmly sated by what I saw in that dvd, I decided that "Untamed China" was a must get dvd.So, I bought it and am very happy with it's contents.It is quite an amazing dvd in that a lot of it's content was quite unexpected.The viewer is shown not only a lot of animals, but, also the way of life for the inhabitants of the areas visited.The viewer is also given a glimpse of avian and animal species depicted in a couple of wild life books of China that I will be buying both when I arrive in Beijing.As expected, the documentary dwells on the countryside and it's wildlife.
I wholehearted recommend this documentary to anyone contemplating on visiting China.This is guaranteed to make up your mind for you.
Buy it, watch it.....and you too can say....it won't be long.(I leave for the trip January 6th 2013).
on 8 November 2013
Prompt delivery. Item as described on the site. I am sure the recipient will be very pleased with this DVD as he requested it.