5.0 out of 5 stars At last - a natural result
Published 8 months ago by bristolbear

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok
First and last time I do this to my hair. Wanted something subtle, but got a bog standard hair dye.
Published 15 months ago by Birdy

5.0 out of 5 stars At last - a natural result, 25 Jan 2014
This review is from: Just for Men A35 Medium Brown Autostop Hair Colour (Personal Care)
I have used regular just for men in the past and the results were good but a bit obvious - Auto Stop gives a much more natural result and I am delighted with the appearance of my beard and tache. Auto stop doesn't seem to stain my skin and the gel is very easy to apply. As I'm only doing small areas I find I can reseal the tube (make sure you squeeze any air out first) and use it for several applications which also make it quite economical. I will definitely be sticking with this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., 31 Aug 2012
Prompt delivery and easy to use, and I got more than one application out of it. Will definitely be using this product again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just for men, 31 Jan 2014
very happy with this purchase.The product is very useful as i have a lot of grey hair on the right side

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it should., 17 Jun 2014
Used this for the first time and was easy to use. None of my friends, family or work colleagues even noticed which was great! Blends very well with natural color. Good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Covered the wife's grey hairs, 16 April 2014
Martin Jenkins (Middlesbrough England) - See all my reviews
Bought this for the wife just to touch up and cover her grey hair which it did.
She's happy which means so am I.

1.0 out of 5 stars Just not good enough., 24 Mar 2014
The bottom line is, it just does not work, not for me anyway. Been using the standard JFM for some time and it works great, what i found with this is that it simply does not work , it stained my skin more than my hair, had to scrub like mad to get the staining removed from around my forehead and ears. I will be using the old formula from now on, this is going in the bin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just for Men auto stop hair colour for men, 1 Oct 2013
Brilliant product, makes hair look re-vitalised again. Will purchase this product again when this one has run out.

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 19 Jun 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars No difference, 23 May 2013
Used this twice, greys still their after washing it out. Really wanted it to work as it was so easy to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars much easier to apply if you live on your own ..., 11 Aug 2014
Mark Twain "Sam" (Kent, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
much easier to apply if you live on your own. stains on your skin will wash away with shampoo .

Just for Men A35 Medium Brown Autostop Hair Colour