5.0 out of 5 stars Good Scales for the price!
For 9.99 with postage you can't complain, nice packaging lovely design and very sturdy, i am very happy with my purchase
Published on 7 Sep 2012 by Davison89

2.0 out of 5 stars not good
We find the scales rather small to stand on. The dial has to be adjusted every time the scales are used. The dial is not easy to see. Electronic scales are far better.
Published on 2 Nov 2012 by didi

2.0 out of 5 stars not good, 2 Nov 2012
This review is from: Hanson H61 Mechanical Bathroom Scale with Magnified Display Black (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Scales for the price!, 7 Sep 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok but not what I recieved, 7 Jun 2014
I received a totally different set of scales to the one I actually ordered!! The one that I got is ok, but not what I asked and paid for! Previous experiences have taught me that returns to amazon are generally more hassle that it's worth!

4.0 out of 5 stars A good value, home scale., 15 May 2014
Bought to keep an eye on my waistline.

Naturally, a spring can never be completely accurate, especially at this price. But it is consistent and seeing it drop by a kilo this morning has rather raised my mood.

5.0 out of 5 stars Digital - you can keep it!, 8 Oct 2013
Bongo,Herts (Watford, Herts) - See all my reviews
Had a digital scale but that kept going wrong, giving false weights and I had had enough so thought I would buy a "normal" one. This is ideal. It is compact, fits in my bathroom and is stylish and easy to move around.

3.0 out of 5 stars At first it was great but after a few months it started losing a ..., 13 Oct 2014
At first it was great but after a few months it started losing a couple of kilos. I enjoyed it for about a year and afterwards I gave it away to a person who knew about this problem but was not willing to spend money on one.

1.0 out of 5 stars Little liars!!, 3 Nov 2012
I stepped on the scales and to my absolute delight and surprise, I had lost half a stone!!
My old scales had only recently broken and I had weighted half a stone heavier than what the Hanson scales had said, but how could they be wrong, they were brand new scales and I had been on a diet....
I got my other half to try them, and to his surprise he was also a lot lighter.
So it was time to investigate!
We both weighed ourselves on friends and family scales and to my disappointment, the Hanson ones were lying....I was still as heavy as I was before buying them.
I know in some ways I should have been happy I was lighter and stayed oblivious to that fact. Maybe these scales are right and all the others are wrong, but its not likely is it?! I want to know the truth and even though it hurts, its better to know that than live a lie.
So in my opinion they are a waste of money and have to set the scales to show 7Ibs instead of 0 to get a 'true' reading.
Very disappointed for the money, not even worth the free postage!

5.0 out of 5 stars Traditional., 28 Aug 2014
Very good value. I am not into the new way of weighing so this suits me fine, good old stones and pounds

5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable, 22 Nov 2014
Accurate and reliable

4.0 out of 5 stars ..., 2 Mar 2014
Works nice and the hole family use it even the cat tilly they have à place in my bathroom. Now