5.0 out of 5 stars Maxi Cosi Pearl Group 1 Car Seat., 18 Oct 2012
This review is from: Maxi-Cosi Pearl Group 1 Car Seat (Total Black) (Baby Product)
We are very pleased with our latest Maxi Cosi purchase. Our son orginally had the Pebble infant carrier/ car seat in intense red which we were really pleased with and the Family fix base is now used for this latest purchase. The seat is very easy to operate and may be operated one handed. Our toddler seems very comfortable when in the seat and we hope that he will continue to enjoy it for the duration of time he has to use it.We have had a very good experience with both seats and the base and of paramount importance the child enjoys using the seat.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely seat but a couple of issues., 30 Dec 2012
Ms. K. Thomson "adiorable88" (Bristol, UK) - See all my reviews
Initially I was over the moon with this seat, it looks great and seems very sturdy and comfy.
In use its great and the option to recline the seat is fantastic when baba falls asleep along the journey.
The 2 issues I have with it are:
1) once placed upon the ISO fix base the seat is quite high, so getting baba in without knocking his head really takes some skill. My little boy is only 1 at the moment so I can't imagine how tricky its going to be once he's bigger.
2) the seat seems a little narrow, I realise it needs to be snug for safety reasons but when baba has a thick coat on its quite difficult to reach round and nestle him in and get the straps round.
Other than those points I have been pleased with this seat.
You can only use this seat with an ISO fix base though, and so I certainly wouldn't have bought it if I didn't already have the base as its expensive enough as it is.
Overall it's a nice seat but I can see us needing to get a different one sooner than expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good car seat, 5 July 2014
We have the family fix base and used the maxi cosi cabriofix with it before we purchased the Pearl. Good car seat, the chest pads are on springs which makes holding the straps open easier. Easy to fit to the base, we like that you can recline the chair without the need to adjust the tightness of any seatbelt.

5.0 out of 5 stars quality product, 25 Jun 2013
It arrived much quicker than the expected date of delivery. A good quality product, Easy to install into car.Baby looks comfortable and is safe. great

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, well made car seat, 25 Mar 2013
I use this with the family fix base which saves all that faffing about with the belt. Good value too.

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, 3 Jun 2014
cheapest car seat that fits the base that we bought for the pebble. Excellent value and looks a lot more tasteful than i thought it would. No need to pay a lot more for one just for the colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars i love it, 2 May 2014
i love this colour!! is neutral colour!! I bought two car seat for my twins girls!!!are very comfortable for babies

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of kit, 24 April 2014
Lovely and comfortable, it reclines with my family fix base, feels like an expensive item.
very easy to use. couldn't be happier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top class, 15 Dec 2013
So easy to install with your iso-fix it just clicks in and gives you such peace of mind when compared with a seat belt car seat. speedy delivery and with all maxi-cosi products its great quality and my baby is very comfortable in it. I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars happy with purchase, 2 Nov 2013
a great buy. child with pleasure rides in the chair. chair is high and the child can see out the window.

Maxi-Cosi Pearl Group 1 Car Seat (Total Black)