Published on 26 Nov 2012 by D. Yates

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes but very small
I am an average size 6, my toes were touching the end of these in size 6! Best to size up I would say.
Published on 17 Sep 2012 by Dangermouse

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly comfortable heels that don't feel like heels for those of us who like not falling over when we walk!, 26 Nov 2012
D. Yates - See all my reviews

Clearly these shoes are cute. The color is perfect: red but not too red. The toe is rounded, the heel is wedge-like but separated, so it is truly a heel. That is all well and good, but my real concern was comfort and these shoes are comfortable. I hate how heels feel: the lack of balance and the lack of comfort usually are just not worth it for me, but these shoes really don't feel like heels. They are remarkably stable: the sort of shoes that allow you to, well, run across the street in them without either falling over or feeling like you might require a toe amputation. The bottoms of the shoes have decent tred (an important feature in the hilly and wet city I live in) and they are sturdy on the outside but soft on the inside. They are edgy but only a little edgy: they could easily be worn for a number of different locations. I can't think of what more I could want out of a pair of shoes. They were worth the cost. I'm buying another pair in a different color.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super stylish, 4 Oct 2012
Karen J. Davies (Leicester) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fly London Women's Bud Court Shoes (Apparel)
I am a size 6 and these fit true to size. Heel design is very flattering and ideal for those of us don't do heels but need a bit of height. I bought these shoes in dk brown and the shade will work nicely with a wide range of my clothes. I particularly like the round toe as I don't like pointy ones. As with all the Fly shoes that I own, these are comfortable and suitable for wearing all day. Smart and stylish. Smart enough to wear to work. Stylish enough to wear out and about.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes but very small, 17 Sep 2012
This review is from: Fly London Women's Bud Court Shoes (Apparel)

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks Lovely ...., 23 Sep 2013
The size 4 I bought is a bit snug and hurts my feet. I have another fly shoe which I originally bought in a size 5 and was too big - so I returned it and bought a size 4. The shoe looks nice but I'll need to break them in a bit - would recommend.

UPDATE - since having had these shoes for a little while now - they have molded to shape of my feet and no longer hurt. If you are willing to go through some pain at the beginning these shoes are well worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fly London shoes, 18 Sep 2013
Bojangles (Pembrokeshire) - See all my reviews
The shoes arrived earlier than stated, and wasn't disappointed they are a lovely soft leather and comfy to walk in, the heel is a good shape and a nice rounded toe, looks good as a smart or a casual shoe. would recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Special, 30 April 2013
I love the round-toes shoes, they look very nice with all kind and colour of tights. The colour is great, it is between lila, gray and blu, so you can make various combinations. You can take your usual size.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 4 Mar 2013
very comfortable and nice shoes. I would definitely recommend this product to everybody. Fly London are great shoes, and I will use them forever

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 18 Feb 2013
Thes shoes have height yet are confortable and wide at the toes so they don't pinch. They look lovely with trousers and skirts!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as comfortable as expected, 10 Feb 2013
I have ordered other Fly London shoes and boots and found them amazingly comfortable. These shoes, although lovely and well-made, seem to nip much more around the toes than the other shoes I bought in the same size.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect shoe, 25 Nov 2012
I like it because its an elegant shoe,right fitt.
The color is exatly as in picture,just like a needed.
Great design.