5.0 out of 5 stars Great for very slim calves!
Published on 10 May 2010 by Batman007

1.0 out of 5 stars So disappointing
I so loved these boots & bought them in black and tan, but was so disappointed when the sole and boot became detached and the cobbler I went to said that they were irrepairable and not fit for purpose- in fact the most badly made boots he's seen with a "mock welt." It is so sad because they looked and felt good and fitted my calf so well.
I have since looked...
Published 14 months ago by Catherine Edwards

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for very slim calves!, 10 May 2010
Was looking for an every day jeans boot that would also be good with skirts. These are perfect. They are not too high heeled to make one's leg ache (I'm a Mum and need sensible heels!) but have just enough to make them feminine. I love the thin elasticated strip at the back to keep them from bagging after wearing jeans. I have very slim calves and have found it hard to find long boots that fit snug around my calf and didn't look awful when wearing a skirt. These are brilliant, they are meant for slim calves and ankles... plus they are ultra comfy, right from the start. I never had to 'wear them in' like other shoes/boots. They are a great buy too and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a casual everyday boot that can be dressed up.

5.0 out of 5 stars well worth the money, 12 Mar 2010
O. Spencer (North Lincs, England) - See all my reviews
I saw these boots and wanted them straight away, but to be honest the cost did put me off buying them (I'm rather tight when it comes to forking out cash!!!) Anyway, eventually I could resist them no more and paid the price. They arrived the next day and as soon as I opened the box it was love at first sight! I put them on and they felt wonderful, so soft, yet sturdy too. I cannot fault these boots at all! So much so that I forked out even more cash and bought another pair of Fly London boots!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy, comfortable, vseratile, 21 Oct 2009
Mrs. L. M. Pharoah "Mrs Phez1" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
These boots are fantastic. Perfect for those with slimmer calves. Colour more khaki than tan but look and feel great.

1.0 out of 5 stars So disappointing, 27 Aug 2013
I have since looked on reviews and seen that others have had the same problem... such a shame.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant boots for the slender, 22 Mar 2012
STYLE: These boots are super, nice quality leather and a great design, as you would expect from Fly London. The low heel is comfortable without being completely flat and they can be dressed up or down. The sole is a harder material than the rubber used on the Mol and seems to give better grip in the wet, so far.
SHOE SIZE:The sizing is accurate- my usual shoe size is UK 6 when I'm wearing thin-ish socks, and a 6 in these boots is a good fit, so although other reviewers think they are sized bigger than they are I have not found this to be so.
WIDTH: The foot is slightly narrower and the calf slightly wider than the Fly Mol,but still a good fit on my slim 14" calves, not tight but not too loose either, and very comfortable on the feet. I do have very slender ankles though, and the boots could be a more snug fit here, although they are perfectly wearable and a far better fit than any other brands I have tried.
HEIGHT: I am 5'7" and have quite long legs so the boots stop about 2" below my knee but it's not a problem. I've noticed a lot of boots seem to be designed that way- although the foot size increases, the leg length doesn't necessarily increase pro rata, in fact I've never had a pair that come right up to my knees.
OPINION: I like these boots so much that I would happily buy them in every colour (well, maybe not the Brandy!), and they were a great buy as they were described on Amazon as used, having been tried on in a shop and the box and tags lost, but they arrived next-day at no extra charge and were in new condition, complete with box and tags, for £51 instead of £140.

1.0 out of 5 stars Boots lasted for three months, 18 Feb 2013
Ms. E. Vasilaki "R.E. Vasilaki" (Bristol, UK) - See all my reviews
The boots look great and they are totally waterproof, but within three months the sole split and the zip broke on both boots. It costs more to buy a new pair than to repair. Very disappointed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality boots, 19 Jan 2013
I bought these boots in November and was delighted with them at first. They look really well and are extremely comfortable. They also go equally well with skirts and trousers. Unfortunately, I'm now in the process of returning them because the sole has come away from the upper on the right foot after very little wear. The quality of these boots is very poor and I am extremely disappointed. I am back to wearing my inelegant two-year old doctor martin's which, while not nearly as sytlish, are at least are sturdy!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Great style, terrible fit, 7 Dec 2012
S. Barber - See all my reviews
I really liked the look of these boots, but it's the third pair of long Fly boots I've purchased and the third I've returned. The fit around the ankle is all wrong - it's loose and, in the words of my 10 year old daughter, makes the boots look like wellies. I have got slim feet but I imagine the cut of this boot is going to cause lots of people problems.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not my favourite Fly boot, 20 Nov 2012
Read all the reviews but thought they looked great in the pic and would give them a try. The colour wasn't to my liking - they were a dirty brown. Shape resembles a Wellington boot but the main disaster was the calf width, if you're a 40cm calf (yes very big) then forget it. I will continue to buy Fly because all my other boots and shoes are fantastic.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fly Misty Knee High Boot, 17 Jan 2014
This review is from: Fly London Women's Mistry Boots (Apparel)
I have four pairs of Fly Boots but I am afraid I did not like this particular style. They were far too big for my 32 cm calves and the leather was not of very good quality so I had to return.