5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch
Bought this as a present for my son who is a big fan of Dr Who and he is really pleased with it.
Published 22 months ago by wendyc

3.0 out of 5 stars Sad to see that the battery has stooped even before ...
I bought it for my husband for Christmas. Sad to see that the battery has stooped even before I have wrapped it. I'm sure he'll love it though.
Published 4 months ago by Elizabeth Paga

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a present, 26 April 2013
This review is from: Dr Who Men's Quartz Watch with White Dial Analogue Display and Blue Plastic or Pu Strap DR173 (Watch)
Looked good, and recipient appeared to like it, although maybe he was being polite, it's hard to tell when giving gifts. It was exactly as I expected, and looks like a nice watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, 14 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Time And Relative Dimensions In A Watch, 18 Dec. 2012
As a "Whovian" of many years standing this watch is the epitome of Time Lord class, matching the superb Master's Fob Watch in quality. A beautifully big face makes telling the time easy and the "TARDIS information panel" behind the hands is clear and exact. Even the little strap buckle features the "Police Public Call Box" legend and the blue strap is a good colour match to the TARDIS exterior paint work. Recommendable to anyone who loves Doctor Who.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic gift!, 2 Dec. 2012
This is a great gift for a DW fan - got it as a prezzie for my brother and he was very pleased!

4.0 out of 5 stars Thiswatch is as per photo with great detailing, 4 Mar. 2015
This watch is as per photo with great detailing, but the square face is much bigger than I had anticipated...but I still love it...it's Dr Who after all! I'm glad I searched for this watch, as I saved myself about £20
The only downside was that it was packaged in a carboard box 6 times the size of the watch packaging. This meant it wouldn't go through a letter box, and ended up with a neighbour for 3 days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what my grandson wanted! Clear face & couldn't ..., 10 July 2014
Just what my grandson wanted! Clear face & couldn't possibly miss the watch
on his arm due to the size !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic watch!, 19 Feb. 2014
A really wonderful watch. I bought this as a gift and it really was perfect. The watch itself is good quality and it comes in its own Doctor Who metal presentation tin which is great for gift giving. I must say though that this is a large watch, the watch face is quite big and it would be most suitable as a men's/adult watch. For a collectible watch, the price is very good. I'd definitely recommend this to any Doctor Who fans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 27 Jan. 2014
This was just what my son wanted and he was very happy. I would just say it us a very big watch so not suitable for a child.

5.0 out of 5 stars my husband loves it, 20 Jan. 2014
Brought this for my husband for Christmas who is a doctor who fan.The watch looks good for every day it is not over the top. would recomend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Son was extremely chuffed!, 10 Jan. 2014
Very nice quality watch and would recommend for any doctor who fan. Word of warning to anyone that doesn't pay attention to size though, it is a very large watch face and is almost the width of my 16yr old son's wrist. He still loves it though.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›