5.0 out of 5 stars So good, I'm buying another one.
Published on 17 Nov. 2012 by Normal Bloke MWK

1.0 out of 5 stars Deceased Mice
A pretty little mouse which feels good in the hand. I ordered 2. The first one worked for about 5 minutes before it died. The second worked well all day, then died shortly after I had done my returns label for the first mouse. The red light would come on very briefly after the mouse was switched on, then go off. I tried changing the batteries with no result. I didn't know...
Published on 22 April 2013 by Anne Rottammer

5.0 out of 5 stars So good, I'm buying another one., 17 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Daffodil WMS316 - Wireless Mouse (Red)
Everything about it is good. Looks good (red), size is right, nice shape for the hand, it works right out of the box (after drivers load automatically on inserting the mini usb). I leave the mini usb in all the time and the mouse is ready to use on boot up (Win 7). Batteries last very well. It's so good that we're buying another one (blue) for the Acer net book. Yes - I've alredy made sure it loads and works. Wired mouses are so passe darlings. Get one of these.

Update: Bought the first one in April 2012 and it's still working well in every day use in August 2013. If it packed up today I would have no hesitation in getting another at this price.

Update: May 2015 and still as good as new in looks and function at 3 years old with almost daily use (and some abuse).

5.0 out of 5 stars Daffodil WMS316R Wireless Optical Mouse 2.4GHz - Cordless 3 Button PC..., 16 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Daffodil WMS316 - Wireless Mouse (Red)
Got this delivered in 2 days :)
Easy to set wireless mouse Just install the batteries and plug the reciever into usb port....thats all. would highly recommend to all.
Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars You want a cordless mouse? Give this chap a home!, 3 April 2013
M. Goldberg - See all my reviews
This review is from: Daffodil WMS316 - Wireless Mouse (Red)
Buy it. Get it. Open it. Put batteries in. Lob the dongley thingy (that's stored in the bottom of the mouse) in a USB port. Switch mouse on (switch underneath) and off you go. DONE!
There's a button behind the scroll wheel that toggles between mouse sensitivity (well, how far it goes around the screen compared to how far you shove the mouse, whatever lol).
Just what I wanted and SO INEXPENSIVE!! You could pay stackes more for something that will only do exactly the same thing but why? Why would you? And this looks cool in that glossy deep metalflake red. Spinal Tap would give it SIX stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars Big Bargain, but..., 20 April 2013
This review is from: Daffodil WMS316 - Wireless Mouse (Red)
This mouse is indisputably great 'value-for-money'! I chose the Super Saver Delivery option and it arrived within two days.

I am delighted with it. The drivers were installed in seconds and off we went! Its ergonomic shape fits very comfortably in your palm. Batteries were supplied, which I wasn't expecting, and they were easy to fit. It's neat and attractive and also very light. I shall definitely order another (the alternative ruby-coloured one) for my small netbook.

My previous mouse was a Microsoft Wireless Mouse 4000. I've been extremely happy with it, but the rubber 'tyre' surrounding the roller-ball recently became so frayed that I had to use alternative methods for scrolling. This was after three years of very heavy use; I've been doing ECDL/ITQ courses for the past two years! Therefore, I have no complaints about my MS mouse, also ordered from here. However, it cost four times as much as this Daffodil mouse and that was three years ago!

This mouse's plastic roller-ball means that it's unlikely to wear out as it has no rubber 'tyre'. Perhaps there are long-term disadvantages of a plastic roller-ball but I can't envisage what they could be.

I would absolutely give "Daffodil Mousey" 5 stars except for a tiny 'niggle'. The USB Nano Receiver was so deeply embedded into the base that I had to use tweezers to get it out. This was easy but I was worried about possibly damaging it. The 'destructions' didn't suggest that anything other than your fingers would be necessary to extract it!

Overall, well done Daffodil! I'll be back and am very interested in some of your other products and I shall tell all my friends ;-)!

4.0 out of 5 stars Big Bargain, but..., 20 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Less impressive once a few months had passed, 18 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Daffodil WMS316 - Wireless Mouse (Red)
My previous logitec wireless mouse wouldn't work on the mat that came with my wrist rest; and then it started acting up. I thought I'd have to pay £20 plus for a good replacement. Then along came the Daffodil. So far, 2/3 weeks, I have no complaints. Neat little USB receiver, works fine on my Sandberg wrist rest mat,
just big enough for my (admittedly big) hands, enough range that I could use it as a remote mouse when presenting and very good value. I'm tempted to buy another to have as standby for whenever this one decides to give up. Even if it only last 12 months it would be much better value than the logitec I had before.
Later addition: so now I've had it for eight months. I am still using it with my PC but mainly through inertia. It unpredictably starts to stutter and lose connection. Each time I switch it off, take out the batteries, unplug the USB receiver and then reverse the process; which generally sorts it out. I have got through a lot more batteries than I expected and I now wouldn't trust it to use it as a remote mouse when presenting.
I may go back to a wired mouse.

5.0 out of 5 stars Supermouse, 7 Aug. 2013
T. C. Clark - See all my reviews
This review is from: Daffodil WMS316 - Wireless Mouse (Red)
Bought this to use with my Toshiba laptop as I find the touchpad a bit awkward.Its smashing little mouse just plug into the usb switch on the mouse and away you go no need for a mouse mat works great just on the carpet seems very well made for the price -GREAT.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 21 Dec. 2013
I find using this mouse with my laptop so much better than having a trailing lead. Hasn't let me down, I always try to remember to switch it off when not in use although it does switch itself off when not being used. Not sure how long the battery will last.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super little mouse, 14 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Daffodil WMS316 - Wireless Mouse (Red)
I bought this to use with my lap top as I find the touch pad difficult when doing Photo editing. The packageing is almost too good to throw away, a lovely clear plastic case. At first I thought that there was no dongle with it, until I spotted it tucked into a recess in the bottom of the mouse, very neat. This mouse works just beautifully, on almost any surface, buttons and scroll wheel are good to the touch. The dongle is very low profile and can be left plugged in unless you are unduly rough with your lap top. It worked straight off with no problem or 'installation'. I note that when the lap top is shut down the mouse light goes out, thereby conserving the battery. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., 16 Oct. 2013
This is the third daffodil mouse I have bought (dropped 1st one oops). One for laptop & one for desktop. Love it, works brilliant and fits lovely in you hand. Micro usb for laptob ideal. would recommend.

Daffodil WMS316 - Wireless Mouse (Red)