5.0 out of 5 stars excellent
this is an extremely useful product for amusing my grandson over the Christmas period. He is fascinated by trains and boats and planes and enjoyed the simulator vewry much.
Published 20 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Read product title carefully
I bought this expecting to get a garbage truck simulator simulator, i.e. a game where I control a virtual person who is themselves playing a garbage truck simulation game.
Published 2 months ago by Ricky Bobby

2.0 out of 5 stars Read product title carefully, 8 July 2014
This review is from: GARBAGE TRUCK SIMULATOR (Video Game)
Imagine my disappointment when I installed it and loaded it up to find that it was in fact just a simulator rather than a simulation of a simulator. Unsurprisingly, once you remove the simulated simulation element from this concept it proves to be excruciatingly dull and after playing the game for less than 10 minutes I suddenly found myself drinking gin and listening to a Lana Del Ray album whilst staring at a photograph of a crying child. It took a further two hours of repeatedly watching a YouTube video of a rabbit balancing a crumpet on its head before I felt like everything was going to be ok again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very realistic, 27 Jun 2014
Paul S. Griffiths "Paulo" (Cardiff) - See all my reviews
This review is from: GARBAGE TRUCK SIMULATOR (Video Game)
I have spent the last ten years as a garbage truck driver and can honestly say that this game stinks (excuse the pun, or pong). On my rounds we are consistently noisey at 6am and will not pick up stuff that is too large. These guys will collect anything.

My other problem with them is they dont seem to have a clue about recycling - what day do they collect and who sorts out the stuff with food in?

Me and my workmates were shocked when one of the trucks had no noisey reversing alarm and no loud voice shouting "warning vehicle reversing". What fools made this?

2.0 out of 5 stars DIdn't work., 5 Jun 2014
This review is from: GARBAGE TRUCK SIMULATOR (Video Game)
I bought this a while ago and at the time my pc was up to running it. Had more than enough graphics and sound cababilities. I starts out as a good game, Has long loading screens between areas. After the third time i went to play it the pick up points for the bins were not showing up and therefore it was not playable. Glad i got it cheap.

2.0 out of 5 stars It's Garbage., 18 July 2014
This review is from: GARBAGE TRUCK SIMULATOR (Video Game)
Don't bother with this game, it's garbage.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 16 Jan 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars bad, 9 April 2014
This review is from: GARBAGE TRUCK SIMULATOR (Video Game)
don't waste your money, I spent £4, yeah what do you expect? but I expected even a basic game which is playable, everything is awfully made, like no thought has gone in to the game, don't waste your time, the steering is weird and nothing makes sence, worse than free online games.!

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT FOR 3+, 29 Dec 2013
This review is from: GARBAGE TRUCK SIMULATOR (Video Game)
As an adult that bought this game for my younger son whose older than the stated age rating, this is not as easy as it portrays. I'd say more for 8 year olds to play. Concept is great but controls need refining.

1.0 out of 5 stars BAD GAME DO NOT BUY!, 1 Sep 2013
Debbie Mcintosh (haverhill, England) - See all my reviews
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: GARBAGE TRUCK SIMULATOR (Video Game)
THIS GAME GAVE YOU NO HELP WHAT SO EVER YOU HAD TO WORK IT ALL OUT FOR YOURSELF ALSO THE GRAPHICS ARE SHOCKING THIS GAME IS GOOD TO BUY IF YOU HAVE SPEAR TIME TO WORK IT ALL OUT BUT JUST DID'ENT SEEM WORTH THE EFFORT IF IM TOTALLY HONEST

GARBAGE TRUCK SIMULATOR
GARBAGE TRUCK SIMULATOR by Excalibur (Windows)