5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book
Published on 2 Feb. 2012 by Saralou

3.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointed
As a very long time sufferer of an anxiety disorder, I am a bit disappointed with this book. It has considerable similarity with Claire Weekes' books but she encapsulated her message so succinctly with her FAFL acronym (Face, Accept, Float, Let time pass). I also had difficulty with some of the repeated references to one's 'nerves'. And some of the explanations are...
Published 8 months ago by Sarasa

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book, 2 Feb. 2012
This review is from: At Last a Life (Paperback)
I bought this book after a recommendation from a friend and I was not dissapointed. The book covers just about every aspect of anxiety, panic and Depersonalisation and makes it very easy to read and understand and makes so much sense. You can also tell this was written by a real sufferer as everything he talks about is basically me at the moment. I have read a lot of books on the subject and this has had by far the biggest impact on me and nothing has helped me more, a total must read if you are a sufferer.

Sara

5.0 out of 5 stars It worked for me, 17 Mar. 2014
This review is from: At Last a Life (Paperback)
Just want to say that I have beat anxiety in the past and that Paul's advice is indeed the best way to do it. The main difference between anxious and non-anxious people is that the first constantly care about how to overcome anxiety while the second just live their life. Constantly caring about anxiety actually magnifies it. If we however accept it as it is, just an uncomfortable feeling with many symptoms and live our life, things will get better to the point that we will totally recover and be stronger than ever. Do not care about every single symptom, do not care about worrying thoughts, just put a label on them: anxiety. They are just with you because of anxiety and they are as strong as you want them to be. My advice is to go out there and live your life no matter how you feel and give yourself a break. Socialize, start new hobbies, exercise no matter how you feel. And most importantly, be patient! Because the road to recovery will have many ups and downs but you will surely recover at the end.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stop looking for answers, you've just found them., 12 Sept. 2013
This review is from: At Last A Life (Kindle Edition)
Wow this book completely works. I have never written a review before but this book deserves 5 stars. I suffer from anxiety and depression, for me this book has massively helped both. Its a simple solution, not loads of different things to do, just one common theme runs through the book. I feel great!! You can too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Probably the only book worth reading, 26 Mar. 2014
This review is from: At Last a Life (Paperback)
Having a husband with crippling anxiety means I have probably bought every book available on this subject. I honestly think this is the only book that could make a difference. It promises no miracle fixes just sensible advice and I really think this could work. It's easy to read, there's no filling in of charts to rate your feelings etc and when you read it you just think 'this makes sense'. Husband is reading it now and then we've got to put the advice into practice. True anxiety is a terrible thing to live with and I'm feeling positive for the first time in a long time that we may be able to turn a corner with the help of this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best advice ever, 17 Sept. 2013
This review is from: At Last A Life (Kindle Edition)
Paul's advice is worth more than a million pounds to anyone suffering from anxiety . This is truly my best money ever spent on therapy x x if you are a sufferer of this illness and want to recover then read this book x Thank you Paul David x

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant book, 22 July 2014
This review is from: At Last a Life (Paperback)
I bought this book for my daughter who was having anxiety attacks. We thought her condition was going to be endless and couldn't see how she would improve . I found Paul Davids' website whilst searching for answers and I was so impressed by his approach to healing himself that I had no doubts about buying his book. It has been such a help to my daughter- and myself too- and I have seen such an improvement in her confidence to get on with her life. I definitely recommend this book to anyone suffering with anxiety and panic attacks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 6 April 2012
This review is from: At Last a Life (Paperback)
This book instantly made everything make sense and answered all the endless questions. I am still putting the techniques into practice but already this book has changed my life!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 21 Mar. 2012
This review is from: At Last A Life (Kindle Edition)
Awesome book for those who want to begin the challenge of an anxiety free/prescription free life. Amazing insight and helpful tips to help you realize that you are not alone.

5.0 out of 5 stars has really helped with understanding anxiety, 17 Feb. 2013
This review is from: At Last A Life (Kindle Edition)
A fantastic support with all you need to know to get you on the road to full recovery. Paul is honest and confronts most issues anxiety sufferers deal with daily. Its difficult to begin the techniques but wow when you start to get an idea of how the brain works and heals itself its amazing what can happen.

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful and helpful read, 26 Aug. 2014
This review is from: At Last a Life (Paperback)
This is a great book written by someone who has experienced anxiety first hand. Because the author has been through anxiety, he pinpointed the exact symptoms that I had and I felt like I was being held by the hand by someone who actually knows what I am going through. Have found the book to be very useful in my journey.

At Last A Life