on 12 May 2012
I pre-ordered long before its realease, only to remember I had it today :P wow rit!?...on the first day when I received it, I only listened to the first few tracks of the CD1, and I have to admit I didn't like it at first, but now that I took the time to listen to the whole thing and put it on my SE Walkman (don't like iPods). I was so surprised how good this is, definitely their best yet, however this is barely dubstep, this is definitely more Drum&Bass than dubstep. I would say 80% Drum&Bass and the rest Dubstep. The CD2 in my opinion is amazing, from track 1 right up to 11 are truly amazing. As to the first CD it's ok with one really good track a couple of decent ones and a few bad ones. However, the fact CD2 had so many amazing tracks I think this definitely deserves a good rating.
on 7 April 2012
I'm actually going to give 2 ratings for this release, as it is a 2 disc release, the official rating is a combination of the said two.

CD 1, I give a rating of 3/5, as I found that there was a few tracks that I did actually like, though wasn't really enough to tempt me into the genre.

CD2, I give just 1/5, as the only tune that I found was any good, was the first one, the rest were just a complete waste of time to even bother listening to, was yawning throughout from boredom.

If you like the grimy, bass filled type of Dubstep tunes, this is not the release to buy, though if you like the melodic type tunes, then this may be one for you, though I recommend you wait until it has gone down in price to about £2.95, any more and you might find yourself disappointed for doing so.
on 28 December 2012
I had this cd and vol 03 bought for me by lovely Girlfriend for xmas. i have vols 01 and 02 of the seires and i think vols 04 and 03 are the best yet with 04 being my fave as all the tunes are excellent and go well together. DON'T LISTEN TO NEGATIVE REVIEWS AS THEY ARE C**P AND NOT TRUE TAKE MY ADVICE JUST BUY IT YOU WILL NOT REGREAT IT
on 26 March 2012
The Sound of Dubstep 4 from Ministry of Sound is yet again a successful dubstep album that will not only appeal to dubstep fans but also a wider audience. Those into pop, techno and other electric music genres will probably like at least one track in the album.
As with the previous 'Sound of Dubstep' albums, the dubstep on the album isn't very 'raw', it's more melodic dubstep but nether the less this is still a great album and worth the buy!
on 24 January 2013
GREAT! Product

Only thing I can fault is that the songs are mixed into eachother. Meaning if you are listening to seperate songs, it can be annoying.
on 8 January 2013
Love Ministry of Sound! Have albumns 1-3 and was unsure if this would meet standard of others but ir most definitely does!
on 21 April 2016
I felt like I was doing ket and popping pills of my mates left nut to these the tunes makes you go into a rave
on 1 February 2014
not a big fan of dubstep myself but I gifted this to my bf and they love it! defo recommend
on 18 March 2012
Not Dub! Load of wah wah pip pop not grimey, its cr*p. Don't bother getting. The mixes are all synthesizer and computer sounds. Gutted I downloaded off iTune blown £12....
on 12 October 2014