5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!!
Such a great product. I was so skeptical before buying this product - partly because my extensive research left me more confused about chosing the right one and partly because the company name 'novero' is not knwon to me. Moreover, there were not many reviews for 'Rockdale'. I finally decided to take a risk based on many good reviews for other products from the company...
Published 16 months ago by Mr. J. K. Luke

1.0 out of 5 stars Pairing problems
These headphones worked great for about 6 weeks then they stopped pairing with my iPod. I sent them back and the replacement pair developed the same fault. I tried one more pair the same thing happened. I asked for a refund and got one no questions asked. I doubt if I am the only person this has happened to.
Published 6 months ago by David

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars you get what you pay for....., 18 April 2013
bad news first:
the quality of the make is well 'made in china'. feels very plasticy and did not impress me when i got it out of the box. connecting to a android and iOS device simultaneously can be well 'not simple' and finally the sound quality is NOT for the audiophile can be tinny and bass-less.
Now the good:
at under 50 i get a headphone/headset that is absolutely AWESOME
1. it can connect a phone and a media player simultaneously!! that means i can listen to my music on my nexus 7 and if a call comes on my iphone4, i can answer (or not) and at the end of the call the music continues from where it had paused. no fafing around disconnecting/reconnecting!! there is a caveat. if you media player has 'phone audio function' it needs to be switched of. after the initial pairing, i need to connect to my nexus 7 first and then to my iphone. ios throws up an error but it still connects and works!!
2. Battery life. a full battery has lasted me 2 days! without switching it off.
3. they are comfortable and the quality of the padding is quite decent.
4. phone calls sound quality and the mic ability to isolate your voice is pretty good

the Multi-point connection is the reason i bought this baby and i am not disappointed. so far......

5.0 out of 5 stars The best headohone makers you have never heard of !!!!, 10 Nov 2013
This review is from: Novero Rockdale Bluetooth Stereo Headphones (Electronics)
In some ways I regret writing this review. This is because when demand increases for these simply incredible cans so will the price. That said I am not overly worried as I have already bought my second pair. The pair I just bought are the Tour. The Rockdales are great. Had mine for a year now. Used daily for commute. I love music and podcasts they are fabulous for both. I also love netflix and again they excel. I paired with the galaxy note 2 phone, galaxy tab 2 tablet and my samsung laptop. All very easy. I cannot speak too highly of Novero. German engineering for your ears. Buy these and why not double up with the Tours. Headphones for summer and winter.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 22 May 2012
This review is from: Novero Rockdale Bluetooth Stereo Headphones (Electronics)
The headphones are good they work really well, they are comfortable, they are on ear headphones, not over ear headphones which are the ones that I wanted, it is not easy to set up if the instructions are not read toughly. But over all great headphones

1.0 out of 5 stars Really bad connection, and build quality., 2 May 2013
This review is from: Novero Rockdale Bluetooth Stereo Headphones (Electronics)
Firstly I'll start off with the positives, they have decent sound quality and they do fit fairly comfortably, they also look pretty stylish. However all of that being said, they do feel cheap in the hand, and the cheap plastic build doesn't seem like it'll last a long time. I tried to connect it with my HTC and my iPod touch but it kept cutting out, i would say it would stop for about 1 second every 30 seconds or so and it is very annoying. Overall I would definitely recommend not buying this product. I am also asking to return it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed, 3 Feb 2014
This review is from: Novero Rockdale Bluetooth Stereo Headphones (Electronics)
These headphones are really good, comfortable to wear, light weight and easy to use. As the first bluetooth headphones I've ever bought these are quite impressive. Obviously I can't compare them to others, but for the price, build and functionality I would definitely recommend these to first time buyers like myself. I have previously used a bluetooth receiver to enable non bluetooth headphones and the quality of sound from the Rockdale headphohes is far superior.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product..., 28 May 2013
P. R. Mata (Ilford, Essex) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Novero Rockdale Bluetooth Stereo Headphones (Electronics)
Good Sound, can even block all noise on the tube ;)
Battery lasts very long compared to my Novero Rockaway, they had to be charged every day and the sound wasn't that great.
It also works well for calls.

This is perfect accessory for my Windows phone 7/8[have both :)]

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 14 Mar 2013
This review is from: Novero Rockdale Bluetooth Stereo Headphones (Electronics)
I love it !!!!! Walking my dog in the morning with all my favourite tunes. Great buy and so easy to use and sync with your phone!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor sound quality, 2m range, and flimsy build, 17 Oct 2013
This review is from: Novero Rockdale Bluetooth Stereo Headphones (Electronics)
Having previously purchased a different brand of bluetooth stereo headphones, I was disappointed to hear such poor audio reproduction. Bass-poor, treble-poor. Another problem was it had an effective range of 2 meters (I have headphone cables longer than 2 metres) simply having my phone in my pocket was enough to disrupt the signal. To top it off the build quality is cheap and flimsy. Mine broke, you've been warned.

1.0 out of 5 stars PATHETIC/SO IS THE AFTER SALES, 13 Nov 2013
This review is from: Novero Rockdale Bluetooth Stereo Headphones (Electronics)
EVERY TIME I GO TO USE THIS RUBBISH I HAVE TO REINSTALL THEM IT IS THE SAME ON MY WIFES P.C,THEY WORK FOR AWHILE THEN FADE.I TRIED TO E/MAIL NOVERO FROM THERE OWN SITE I WAS TOLD THIS ADDRESS IS INVALID,SO I TRIED TO PHONE THE ENGLISH PHONE # AGAIN FROM THE SITE GERMANY CALLING THIS IS GERMANY ,I PUT THE RECIEVER DOWN TRIED AGAIN,I GOT GERMANY AGAIN,THEY ARE PATHETIC,SO IS THE HEADSET,I HAVE GIVEN THIS PRODUCT &NOVERO 1 STAR BECAUSE THERE IS NO - BUTTON,THIS P.C I HAVE IS TOP OF THE RANGE,& NEW SO BEFORE NOVERO SAY IT IS THE P.C. FORGET IT===HOWABOUT MY MONEY BACK=

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›