5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!!
Published 16 months ago by Mr. J. K. Luke

1.0 out of 5 stars Pairing problems
These headphones worked great for about 6 weeks then they stopped pairing with my iPod. I sent them back and the replacement pair developed the same fault. I tried one more pair the same thing happened. I asked for a refund and got one no questions asked. I doubt if I am the only person this has happened to.
Published 5 months ago by David

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!!, 8 April 2013
Mr. J. K. Luke "JKL" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Novero Rockdale Bluetooth Stereo Headphones (Electronics)
Such a great product. I was so skeptical before buying this product - partly because my extensive research left me more confused about chosing the right one and partly because the company name 'novero' is not knwon to me. Moreover, there were not many reviews for 'Rockdale'. I finally decided to take a risk based on many good reviews for other products from the company and the fact that it is actually a business unit grown out of the well known company Nokia. Also the fact that Novero paticipate regularly in WMC (World Mobile Congress) indicated that they are serious about technology.

My first impression:
It was rather 'cold' or even negative. I was expecting something more solid with wider earcups. When I felt the mostly plastic body and relatively small earcups, I had no much scope. However, I decided to use it for a while but kept the original packaging for a return (which I then thought is imminent)

My latest impression:
Excellent! The quality and feel of this headset over a period of time has impressed me so much that I've decided to forget about the plastic side of things. Its better to have a working plastic than a useless metal! Battery backup is impressive as well. I use it on an average 2-3 hours a day and managed to do that for 4 full days for a combination of video, music and calls (ie around 12 hours). Thanks to the plastic build, it feels so light on my head that I often forget that I am wearing it. Ear cups took couple of days before getting adjusted to my ears. Initially it was a bit painful after usage for an hour or so due to the small size of earcups (mind you - I've medium sized ears).
It paired easily with my iphone and ipad. To switch from one to the other, I've to turn the bluetooth off on the active one though (I think its due to iPhone using A2DP for bluetooth connection).

Conclusion:
This is a headset which justifies the price. I am not a music expert to judge it based on Bass/Base etc. But I can say that its decent sound. Controls are easily accessible and it offers most of the common bluetooth headset features. Whilst it doesn't do anything drastically different from other cheaper/costly bluetooth headsets, its design is very comfotable and handy to carry around. From the research I've done, I don't think a better one is available at this price point.

1.0 out of 5 stars Pairing problems, 23 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent headphones, 12 Jan 2014
Mrs MD Adams (Beaworthy, Devon, GB) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Novero Rockdale Bluetooth Stereo Headphones (Electronics)
Excellent headphones, which hold their charge for days on end ! Bought as an Xmas gift, used daily and only recharged once so far (three weeks!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Buy!!!!, 23 Mar 2013
David Brown - See all my reviews
This review is from: Novero Rockdale Bluetooth Stereo Headphones (Electronics)
Nice Headset, light and comfortable.
Sound quality is very good and excellent value for money.
I have a very slight hearing problem with clarity, (Not Volume) in one ear so spending on an expensive headset would be a waste.
These fit the bill perfectly for me.
Nicely made, came well packed and in good time too.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Like This Headset a Lot, 20 Aug 2013
This review is from: Novero Rockdale Bluetooth Stereo Headphones (Electronics)
I always considered the headphones to be heavy, unpractical and uncomfortable when compared with in-earphones but since I tested the Novero Rockdale I changed my opinion.

These Bluetooth stereo headphones are not uncomfortable, the sound quality is really good and I like them a lot. In fact I am planning to use them along with my tablet.

I like this headset a lot. The first thing that I like is the design. The headphones look pretty cool.

In plus the sound quality is really good and I like the noise cancelation.

Also the battery life - up to 14h of music with a single charge is a big advantage of the Novero.

And the headset is light and comfortable with handy controls for changing the song, play/pause and volume control.

In conclusion: a very good Bluetooth headset which delivers a clear, powerful sound with a good external noises cancelation. The built in controls are very useful.

4.0 out of 5 stars a good buy, 2 May 2014
This review is from: Novero Rockdale Bluetooth Stereo Headphones (Electronics)
Really great product, these are the 3rd set of wireless and they are by far the best for the price, easy to use and very good sound for my ears.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good - great value, 16 April 2014
This review is from: Novero Rockdale Bluetooth Stereo Headphones (Electronics)
Good deep sound - using them with my nexus 7 - the pairing took all of 10 secs - turn them on , press the pair button , the nexus found them in a couple of secs touched pair on the nexus - job done. Just emailed the supplier to buy another set for my wife , hopefully different colour. , recommend these to anybody.

Ordered another set to stop the wife pinching mine , the sound on these is very , very good.

UPDATE - second set received and not well packaged - just the original box in a plastic bag - bottom of the box dented. The product works fine so I will keep them but they need to be consistent in the packaging.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality and value for money., 31 Mar 2014
I will keep it simple:

- Good fit. Maximum comfortable non stop usage for me would be about 2-3 hours. After this my ears get sore at top edges.
- Good compatibility. Works with PC, Phone (nexus 4, Sony Ericsson w210i, Moto G, Galaxy s3 mini), Playbook 16gb.
- Good range indoors with little distortion. I quite easily left phone in bedroom and walked to kitchen downstairs.
- Well designed. Look bulkier in picture, however are about medium sized and medium weight. Not uncomfortably heavy.
- Can adjust volume on the headphones.
- Hands free - have used this a few times. You can hear the person clearly through headphones, The other person so far has not complained about hearing me so all in all good.
- Last but not least the sound quality is good. Not great but good bass notes with little distortion. However for the average user a good experience.

I only bought these as I was given a voucher for my birthday so only paid 5.00. My father who is hard of hearing wanted these for occasional hands free use. I didn't hesitate in buying these full price 25.00 (at the time). They are practical and good value for money. The quality was better than expected.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad., 29 Jan 2014
This review is from: Novero Rockdale Bluetooth Stereo Headphones (Electronics)
These are my first blue tooth headphones, and I think they're alright. The sound is quite good, not the best, but passable, they're really comfortable on the ears and they connected to my iPod with out any problems at all. The down side is that they don't retain power for as long as I hoped, they're slightly too big for my head, and there's a blue light that flashes when in use - which can be very annoying when using them at night. Over all, I would recommend these as they good for having around children and at the price I can't complain either.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for the price, 22 Jan 2014
This review is from: Novero Rockdale Bluetooth Stereo Headphones (Electronics)
Best relation price / quality for a low budget bluetooth headset. Good noise isolation and very good sound definition. Recommended

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›